Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel One of my best friends here in curryland is 5'3 and is in a live in relationship with a hot foid.

• Thread starter StemmaxxSEAcurrycel
  • Start date
JBS aka Just Be Shekelstein Pill broke me completely. One of the more powerful blackpills out there.
I think Jews are probably at the bottom of the pole. Literally all just seen as betas who are perpetual victims and need the rest of the world's alpha males to come save us from other alpha males committing genocide on us. :cryfeels:

I think Jews are probably at the bottom of the pole. Literally all just seen as betas who are perpetual victims and need the rest of the world's alpha males to come save us from other alpha males committing genocide on us. :cryfeels:
Still mogs us because of money and status. They are not beta victims fool. That's a front. They manipulate and even topple governments to favour them. Real sneaky alpha moves.
Plus they prefer marrying jews to preserve the race which means less cuckage unlike asian beta males

Lifefuel for Knajjd.

Still mogs us because of money and status. They are not beta victims fool. That's a front. They manipulate and even topple governments to favour them. Real sneaky alpha moves.
Plus they prefer marrying jews to preserve the race which means less cuckage unlike asian beta males
Money and status is beta buck cucking though lol. Only the top elite do what you are saying, most are normies and most people don't even believe that so it won't work anyways.

And yeah, I prefer a Jewish woman over anything but it is cause of religion, our ancestors have struggled so much for the religion, so I should honor it and be with a Jewish girl. Obviously I'm not in a position to choose, but if I was a Chadstein, I would have married the Rabbi's daughter I talked about in the forum post I made a few days ago.

Money and status is beta buck cucking though lol. Only the top elite do what you are saying, most are normies and most people don't even believe that so it won't work anyways.

And yeah, I prefer a Jewish woman over anything but it is cause of religion, our ancestors have struggled so much for the religion, so I should honor it and be with a Jewish girl. Obviously I'm not in a position to choose, but if I was a Chadstein, I would have married the Rabbi's daughter I talked about in the forum post I made a few days ago.
Jews are usually high iq.
I admire their disproportionately high iq more than anything.
U could cope with careermaxx? If that is even an option but if you're not chadstein then its over. No option than betabuxxing an ugly foid otherwise with an ugly face youll be Weinsteined

Jews are usually high iq.
I admire their disproportionately high iq more than anything.
U could cope with careermaxx? If that is even an option but if you're not chadstein then its over. No option than betabuxxing an ugly foid otherwise with an ugly face youll be Weinsteined
High iq is cope, no chick gives a shit.
Also I am super careermaxxxed, but I am a 1/10 truecel, so there is actually no hope. :cryfeels:

What makes u an incel? Height? Nose? Its not specified in ur bio
Face generally, I mean I did say 1/10 so that's what I'm talking about.
I'm not a lookism expert, but I know it is just ugly. Someone showed me a decile scale example and to match my face and it destroyed me.
If I had to guess it would be subhuman eye area, so much facial acne to the point it causes me pain to touch since I was a teen, asymmetrical face, below average lower third, negative epicanthal tilt, long face, lazy eye, and being fat on top of all of that. I think I should make a post about this and how I plan to ascend (if it is possible).

Face generally, I mean I did say 1/10 so that's what I'm talking about.
I'm not a lookism expert, but I know it is just ugly. Someone showed me a decile scale example and to match my face and it destroyed me.
If I had to guess it would be subhuman eye area, so much facial acne to the point it causes me pain to touch since I was a teen, asymmetrical face, below average lower third, negative epicanthal tilt, long face, lazy eye, and being fat on top of all of that. I think I should make a post about this and how I plan to ascend (if it is possible).
Feelsbadman
Yes make a post on ascension
I am trying to ascend myself though i almost came close. A 2/10 obese girl is crazy about me but I can get my dick to work around her. So im still an incel because the repulsive reaction is involuntary. But some faggots here will still call me volcel

Feelsbadman
I am trying to ascend myself though i almost came close. A 2/10 obese girl is crazy about me but I can get my dick to work around her. So im still an incel because the repulsive reaction is involuntary. But some faggots here will still call me volcel
Thanks bro, I'm going to work on that post right now.
JFL at truecel level landwhales chasing you. If I were you, maybe tell her to lose weight first to prove her love lmao, and that could be what gets your dick to work.

We've been getting a lot of these lately on this forum and r incelswithouthate. Someone is making an effort to make accounts and post bluepills.
blue pill my ass. How the fuck can i not believe it after seeing with my own eyes.
Fags like u are bluepills who think they're blackpilled. True blackpillers see the world without the veil of ideology and acknowledge the existence of outliers.
Bluepills like u just read about the blackpill and don't go out and truly experience the bitter truth. Truth is some foids do fuck these kind of people and it makes me jealous. U as a reject manlet have to understand there are some who ascend our shared fate
Feelsbadman
I am trying to ascend myself though i almost came close. A 2/10 obese girl is crazy about me but I can't get my dick to work around her. So im still an incel because the repulsive reaction is involuntary. But some faggots here will still call me volcel

Last edited:
Some parts of BC are better for ethnic males but with Asian males buying up a lot of expensive properties a lot of maple syrup citizens are getting angsty at them and becoming more bigoted.
I'm not from maple syrup land but I'm in burgerland. But I keep tabs on maple syrup land and places like the UK because stories from those countries come up and sometimes trends in those countries get picked up in burgerland.
Yes, this is 100% correct. They are saying that the chinese were buying property with the dirty laundered money. Now the people living here cannot buy properties and have to move outside to purchase properties. Our country has now made rules against non residents/citizens buying properties and made it more expensive for them. This money that the chinese invested into our economy will bite us in the long run sadly. The prices of properties has also been rising at a crazy pace in BC as well making it hard once again for people to purchase anything. My family is also in the business of real estate property investments so i hear a few things about the real estate situation from them here and there. You are a dangerous observer fellow NSA agent. Your knowledge is, for the lack of a better word, based.

Curries will always be at the bottom, no matter what. Sadly, even among curries, i am swimming in the pit that lies beneath all the shit. That is basically my existence within this dimension. After the genocide and many other shit, your people are finally united, ready to take over the world, 1 shekel at a time.

Yes, this is 100% correct. They are saying that the chinese were buying property with the dirty laundered money. Now the people living here cannot buy properties and have to move outside to purchase properties. Our country has now made rules against non residents/citizens buying properties and made it more expensive for them. This money that the chinese invested into our economy will bite us in the long run sadly. The prices of properties has also been rising at a crazy pace in BC as well making it hard once again for people to purchase anything. My family is also in the business of real estate property investments so i hear a few things about the real estate situation from them here and there. You are a dangerous observer fellow NSA agent. Your knowledge is, for the lack of a better word, based.

Curries will always be at the bottom, no matter what. Sadly, even among curries, i am swimming in the pit that lies beneath all the shit. That is basically my existence within this dimension. After the genocide and many other shit, your people are finally united, ready to take over the world, 1 shekel at a time.
cope, without America Israel would be wiped off the face of the Earth in seconds.

cope, without America Israel would be wiped off the face of the Earth in seconds.
Well offcourse, but the USA needs those shekels. Israel is just playing chess while others are playing snakes and ladders.

Well offcourse, but the USA needs those shekels. Israel is just playing chess while others are playing snakes and ladders.
True, but no one is one thinks Jews have power, you get called an anti-semite if you do. We are still looked at like victims of the world.

He has a good face and is a good conversationalist. Works in a call center. His girl is a receptionist at a hotel. Even before that when we were ib high school he fucked an attractive foid who lived near his rented place even being low inhib as to go to her house and was chased by her father (didnt see who he was)
And these girls were just an inch shorter than him.
Face>height period.
Not every foid will like u but atleast you'll get some pussy and ascend
:soy:

True, but no one is one thinks Jews have power, you get called an anti-semite if you do. We are still looked at like victims of the world.
True i guess. I have been looking to shekelmaxx so i can acquire the much needed copes that will keep me far away from the rope. Shekelmaxxing is the only way to exist as a truecel.

5'3" curry slayer? I'll believe it when I see it. Normally, I'd go along with the "2020: Year of the Curry" meme, but your anecdote is very unlikely, OP.