Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

One flew over the CUCKoos nest

S

Swedeguy93

#"Women"=Children
★★★
One flew over the CUCKoos nest is literally one of the few top movies of all time. It encapsulates perfectly and in the exact timeframe of its release date, the aura of IRL so called society. I believe the mental asylum is a likeness to the real world in the sense that there´s nurse ratched: the female controlling hivemind representation and of course her minions, the male normie cuck staff (the wagies), the voluntary patients who also represent normies, not in the work aspect but in the willingness to stay blue pilled (in their off time perhaps-symbol for time off work) and literally take pills in the movie even. Modern pharmaceuticalls and alcohol, cigarettes, candy, hard drugs is also the real counterparts to this. The very few non conformies are the ones now IRL since 1973-75isch who are sane, mostly autists. It wouldnt surprise me if the 2 sane persons in the ward, the main character Mcmurphy and the indian tall fellow, chief bromden, perfectly line up with the statistics of how many people in a group who present with autism. ~1/40 or 1/50 maybe. Its only gone up since the movies release probably. Maybe it was as low as 1/120 then and 1/40 now. Autists are the physical white blood cells to the social body of races who have fallen into race mixing and low fertility, sent by the genes to make new clans or help still living ones with what not do based on the failures of their recent ancestors. The boomers in our case. In a near perfect society, there are almost no autists. The ratio among hasidic jews or amish or among the ruling elite is probably 1/500 or something, or way less common even.

I think the film producers are in the know and they know the times they lived in and how it had changed and movie makers like them probably know people in real power/and are them too. Its too much of a coincidence with the release date and the content of the movie relative to reality circumstances not to be interconnected.

Last edited:
I believe ALL normies and chads (theyre one and the same mentally) who arent autists (ofc) are mentally insane, not learned behaviour but born traits, if they are born into a society with birth rates below 2. They dont want to have more children than the average of their race (the few genes they have left in majority), so in essence, they go through a self-death semi slowly. A form of suicide not of the self but of the race. All animals have an instinct to have as many babies as possible, but when humanoids form, in our case when monkeys came down from the trees and fashioned tools, then we became more and more civilized and had fewer and fewer children and became more and more K-Selected because it was more efficient in the looooooooong run. From probably like 15 kids per woman->14-13-12-11-10-9-8-7-6-5-4-3.

If you know for a fact that you have autism, and you can count to about 50 people off the top of your head who you had prolonged contact with in various degrees in ur upbringing, direct family, aunts uncles, cousins, friends, teachers, friends of friends, adopted people to relatives, work (god forbif, but if) companions etc, then its very likely that you are entirely alone in having autism in ur social circle. The odds of 2 having it is maybe 10% chance. Again, if all those people average maybe 1,83 kids, theyre all insane and basically non people. The very fact that all those ~50 ppl in ur upbringing who had an impact on you and you on them, dont know this fact that they in all likelihood are insane compared to the pre-1970s people born in the west, is also what truly makes them unknowing slaves. Most would probably not understand if you told them, and even if they did they would still think they werent slaves. All their work is for naught as u need both quantity (2+) & quality (hard work). You cant have one without the other. Even if someone works as hard as elon musk with 2 kids or as little work as homeless people do with 10 kids its all the same results.

Last edited:
I dont wanna watch the movie again, its been like 12-13 years since the last time, its too dam depressing.

Its like crabs/other crustaceans being boiled alive who drag down the ones trying to escape. The insane ones maybe have a conscious or unconscious feeling that autists are more sane than them and they cant stand it, so they "lobotomize" them. Its the "other" fear. In the absence of real enemies like the carthaginians vs romans, they focus on the ones of their own tribe who are different. It makes sense in a 2+ society, but in a sub 2 society, they are literally destroying for the sane ones to do what they must do. Fix things. I know that my parents can help me with better accomodations, but they dont care about me. I dont nag about it i just know that they choose not to help me with things they know i want and need to feel better. No use complaining irl vocally for reals, they ARE the walking dead.

You cant bring back dead ppl to life, likewise u cant bring back dead races to life, even if you have 8 kids today. Those 14 year olds u see playing in the streets, in raceial-sense, theyre not 14, they´re 97 years old. You cant teach (or help) an old dog to sit applies to youngsters as well in the broad sense. I feel ill within when i walk past people knowing this stuff (me knowing, not them). They ARE dead. If they dont belong to a living race or if they arent autists, if theyre NTs belonging to the swedish or french race f.ex, theyre dead people faking life. The Walking Dead tv series show this represented in the zombies, same as with cuckoos nest reference above. Imagine telling yur relatives this in a deep way so they DO understand. That their existance has been an entire waste. All their hard work on the farm for 40 years (since they were born into a race with 1,6 average children). Even if those kids race mix and join another race, those genes will get plowed over and disappeared into the mud. Only by creating a new race adam/eve ask/embla style and never outmarrying can u continue your genes.

One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest is my favorite movie brocel:feelsokman: