Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

One does not simply get laid in 2017

• Thread starter Deleted member 306
  • Start date
Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
Even if a girl is single and agrees to date you, sex is far from guaranteed. Remember, all femalis have had 10+ sexual partners. If you can't mog at least half of them then you are not worthy of her pussy. While on a date, you are basically competing with every other guy she has been with. She is scanning you from head to toe, and analyzing your features in order to decided wether you are daddy material or not. You just can't win as a sub 8.

As to why you would get a date. Well, some girls might get confused enough to be be incapable of evaluating your worth on the spot so they might give you a chance so that they have more time to decide. Females are kinda dumb so this shouldn't surprise you. Even they themselves don't know what they want sometimes. Only by having sex can you be sure that she likes you.

Chad gets laid everyday of his life, he can be picky since he's the top 10% too.

jagged0 said:
Chad gets laid everyday of his life, he can be picky since he's the top 10% too.

As I said, you can't be safe as a sub 8.

avoid dating altogether

I have a real BBC so i think in the sex time i will have no issues.

The main issue is take her to the bed e_e

nausea said:
avoid dating altogether

As if we can date anyway

KilluminoidBR said:
I have a real BBC so i think in the sex time i will have no issues.

The main issue is take her to the bed e_e

The only issue is to take her in bed. Anyone can have sex but not anyone can get her to consent.

Anon said:
As if we can date anyway

but even if it happens to you, you should know better

for me: she does not exist until sex happens, no "dates"

Anon said:

If she wants a date you can be sure that she won't fuck you.
FHO jump on Chads cock in todays age without the need for a date.
If you go on a date you qualify to become billy beta at most.

nausea said:
but even if it happens to you, you should know better

for me: she does not exist until sex happens, no "dates"

The date is a formality. If she doesn't fuck you from the start then it's over.

Wearacombl said:

THIS

Wearacombl said:

Chad fucks her after 30 mins of meeting her

The only femoids who date are uggos and banged-out roasties looking for betabux. Prime pussy femoids 1) only notice 8 and above Chads (you on the other hand don't even register, like an ant or an inanimate object wouldn't) and 2) jump on Chad's cock within 30 minutes to an hour after meeting and having the prefunctory drink.

There is a cock carousel that is spinning every hour of every day, it's everywhere and it's the new normal. Too bad you will never add your cock to it.

RichCel said:
The only femoids who date are uggos and banged-out roasties looking for betabux. Prime pussy femoids 1) only notice 8 and above Chads (you on the other hand don't even register, like an ant or an inanimate object wouldn't) and 2) jump on Chad's cock within 30 minutes to an hour after meeting and having the prefunctory drink.

There is a cock carousel that is spinning every hour of every day, it's everywhere and it's the new normal. Too bad you will never add your cock to it.

Yep. We will never add our dicks anywhere.

Mogg or be Mogged.