Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

one day i will sucide

• Thread starter Michinomiya Hirohit
  • Start date
Michinomiya Hirohit

Michinomiya Hirohit

emperor
★★★★★
and im going to live stream it if u get cancer or smth or get to sad i will do something crazy like rushing the president or jump from sky tree or jump under a helicopterblade

fasting takes a long time bro
I know... At least that way you know for sure if you really want to die since you can just eat to delay your death.
And this 'fasting to death' process is gradual, you don't simply stop eating. You keep cutting you food intake monthly or weekly, until you decide that the time has come.
Or you could just force starve to death immediately, I suppose. But that's not how I plan to do it.

I know... At least that way you know for sure if you really want to die since you can just eat to delay your death.
And this 'fasting to death' process is gradual, you don't simply stop eating. You keep cutting you food intake monthly or weekly, until you decide that the time has come.
Or you could just force starve to death immediately, I suppose. But that's not how I plan to do it.

I tried fasting to lose weight and shit longest I went with out eating was like 2 months

Most incels will. This is not a life that most will choose to live out entirely.
There is no point in living as an old incel with no progeny, a broken body and, possibly, a broken mind.

Living life is only worth it if you can drive.

One day I will commit suicide with natural causes.

No need for Sui anymore

The World is ENDING!

Doomsday 2020
:dab:

I will like to shoot myself in that case

rushing the president seems like an extremely based way to go out

When I get the whole your death is near speech I am going to slaughter as many cunts in society as I can before I go out, fuck it I might even Go Pro that shit, get a few selfies with the mangled bodies shake a few dead hands, high five a couple then do a victory dance and I will dedicate the video to human services just for a laugh.

When I get the whole your death is near speech I am going to slaughter as many cunts in society as I can before I go out, fuck it I might even Go Pro that shit, get a few selfies with the mangled bodies shake a few dead hands, high five a couple then do a victory dance and I will dedicate the video to human services just for a laugh.

DONTFORGET IN MINECRAFT BRO

One day you will have every post on the offtopic section

I never want to be an old-looking man, so I have no choice but to die young.