Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based One day I want to build my own house in the woods or buy a mobile home and put it in an isolated area

Adolf Hitler

Adolf Hitler

Mentally deteriorating
-
So I can truly hermitmaxx and be away from foids, normies and Chads forever. I would farm my own vegetables and hunt for food and the only time I would ever really go to town is to buy alcohol (if I can't make my own). The only problem is losing this forum but if I go with the mobile home option I could possibly get internet access depending on were I put it. This is an giga based option for truecels in my opinion.

You need a Führerbunker

So I can truly hermitmaxx and be away from foids, normies and Chads forever. I would farm my own vegetables and hunt for food and the only time I would ever really go to town is to buy alcohol (if I can't make my own). The only problem is losing this forum but if I go with the mobile home option I could possibly get internet access depending on were I put it. This is an giga based option for truecels in my opinion.
based. do you watch forest anon? he lives alone in the woods. Makes money from seasonal ranch work, and has mice for friends. He isn't an incel though because of his looks, but he is living the perfect incel life away from society and living by himself.
Honey mead is easy to make by yourself. you only need honey, water and yeast and leave it for a few weeks to ferment.

Sounds based tbh- I would love to live in a place such as Colorado, since I have always been interested in it since I started watching South Park when I was about 12. The scenery & nature is exactly my kind of stuff, plus it is very rural & open.

RIP Uncle Ted:feelsbadman::cryfeels:.

5b9.jpg

We lost a real one in uncle K

Innawoods posting always presupposes a house but couldn't you just dig a hole and cover it up for shelter
If you go all the way you gotta go all the way

The kikes won't make it happen

It's called Kaczynskimaxxing.

If I'm not successful at seamaxxing then this is my backup plan.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back