Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL One day a disgusting homeless faggot offered me to fuck him behind a bush

EnterTheVoid

EnterTheVoid

Banned
-
I said no but I was flattered. I don't know why foids complain about catcalling.

volcels are filling this shithole of a forum

That means you look like a homosexual and a drug dealer at the same time.

Why were you flattERed?

Are you a faggot? That sounds like a very gay thing to say, any straight man would say he was “repulsed”, “shocked” etc. rather than saying he was “flattered”.

That means you look like a homosexual and a drug dealer at the same time.

OP most likely doesn’t just look gay, he IS gay!

@The Enforcer i think OP is a potential faggot, larper or infiltrator.

I’m getting negative vibes from this nigga

OP most likely doesn’t just look gay, he IS gay!

@The Enforcer i think OP is a potential faggot, larper or infiltrator.

I’m getting negative vibes from this nigga
You guys are just looking for a cheap excuse to ban me lmao the gestapo is on the road. Fuck off if you don't have admin rights to ban me stop begging your master like a dog.

Flattered wtf?

A faggot once try to complement me in Mcdonalds

I was disgusted and enraged

Allow me to recount an experience:

Years ago, I was outside alone at night with a notebook playing Scrabble when a tall loiro(30s) approached me. He appeared to be drunk and wrapped his arms around me, asking me "Where do you want me to take you honey?" and "Are you ready to be a man?", which made me anxious. I saw him searching "Blood alcohol content" on his phone. He eventually left after I gave him all of the bananas I had. I believe his "gentle" touch gave me HSV-1.

A few months later, I saw him again as I was walking outside. He smirked at me.

Aspie John was a 5'2 ethnic male from Brew City. He had previously lived with mother, though the two experienced a sudden cessation of government benefits upon Aspie John reaching adulthood. His mother, disgusted by her autistic and chronically anxious son, informed him that he was to leave upon reaching adulthood, so Aspie John left his home when the time for moving came.

Aspie John first slept in Target bathrooms. Then, after encountering security, Aspie John slept on benches outside. He had little money and bought bananas with coins he had available, resulting in a bundle of bananas he had, which he disposed of after another male spat on him while he was sitting on a bench. He awoke one morning, and a passing couple looked at Aspie John and responded with "Don't do that" as he attempted to greet them. He spent his mornings walking to the nearby Target restroom so he could clean his body. Aspie John would ignore the other homeless males doing similar acts as well as the masked Target employees cleaning.