Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

One bullet, who do you shoot?

• Thread starter Deleted member 20195
  • Start date

You have one bullet, who do you shoot?

• Bluepilled sexless normie

Votes: 38 64.4%
  • Blackpilled foid

Votes: 27 45.8%

• Total voters
Deleted member 20195

Deleted member 20195

Self-banned
-
Bluepilled sexless normie: Is NT. Has a social circle of which the foids he wants to sleep with treat him as the "friend". Has decent social media numbers and often virtue signals on it, including liking pro feminist material. Uses all the usual bluepill avenues of trying to get pussy. Simps online, spends money on new clothes, haircuts, gymcelling etc. Has an active life but can't get laid.

Blackpilled foid: Comes from a religious background. Is anti feminist and waiting for marriage before having sex. However she will use her blackpill knowledge to hypergamymaxx when looking for a husband.

Last edited:
Line them up together and kill both with a 50 cal.

Bluepillers enable foids, get rid of the bluepillers

isn't it contradictory?

if she's looking for the best husband, that's your ol' monogamy
I think hypergamy means switching partners when you find a better one

Hypergamy (colloquially referred to as "marrying up", occasionally referred to as "higher-gamy"[1]) is a term used in social science for the act or practice of a person marrying a spouse of higher caste or social status than themselves.

I’d round up bitches at a gas station by cat fishing them, and then shoot the gas tank for 25 tactical nuke kill streak.

Hypergamy (colloquially referred to as "marrying up", occasionally referred to as "higher-gamy"[1]) is a term used in social science for the act or practice of a person marrying a spouse of higher caste or social status than themselves.
oh, shit, sorry
I was 99% sure it meant what I'd described before, but I just got brutally Mandela effect-ed :lul:
now I wonder if there's a word (a more scientific one than "cock carousel" or "whoredom" or something :lul:) for the practice of switching partners when a better one is available

No such thing as a blackpilled foid. It's just another tactics to scam patreon money from incels.

Imagine shooting a man over a foids jfl. A sexless man too? nah. no way.

Kill the normie and then pretend I have other bullets to rape the foid

foid ofc since she will reject me

Bluepilled sexless normie: Is NT. Has a social circle of which the foids he wants to sleep with treat him as the "friend". Has decent social media numbers and often virtue signals on it, including liking pro feminist material. Uses all the usual bluepill avenues of trying to get pussy. Simps online, spends money on new clothes, haircuts, gymcelling etc. Has an active life but can't get laid.

Blackpilled foid: Comes from a religious background. Is anti feminist and waiting for marriage before having sex. However she will use her blackpill knowledge to hypergamymaxx when looking for a husband.
Foid every time tbh, then I’ll have fun with her corpse.

Out of the two, the foid - she has chances of ascending if she hasn't already

I dont kill soyboys

The cuck, it's simps like that enabling women.

Surprised there is no yourself option.

The foid of course. I just want to see a foid suffer like they've made me suffer.

Do they feel lucky?

Well...

Do they?

(Only5)

Scorpioncel :feelsYall:
Iommicel tbhtbhngl
10649B32 7D65 46EC 997D 5AFF8E616243

Guaranteed imma shoot his ass.

The bluepiller if he's one of these soys harassing incels. Otherwise not worth the trouble shooting anyone.

Pretty much my thought. Bluepiller soysimps are way worse.
Right, get rid of foids, bluepillers will just turn to some other retarded shit to avoid reality, idk religion, distribution of income, Mars, etc.

Get rid of bluepillers, foids can't do the shit they do without severe social and financial consequences, so they will stop, and become decent members of society

Wtf so many cuckedcels here
I will shoot the blackpilled foid

I'd shoot the foid every single time

oh, shit, sorry
I was 99% sure it meant what I'd described before, but I just got brutally Mandela effect-ed :lul:
now I wonder if there's a word (a more scientific one than "cock carousel" or "whoredom" or something :lul:) for the practice of switching partners when a better one is available

Ive heard mgtow types use the term "monkeybranching" to describe that. I like it idk why it's not used here more often

If you only have one bullet, it should always be for the traitor rather than the enemy