Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

One biggest lie, you've been told?

idkwattodowithlife

idkwattodowithlife

Banned
-
i'll start of with "looks don't matter."

Go.

"Just be confident."

"Smile."

there is some1 4 every1

CopingGymcel said:
"Just be confident."
"Smile."
Another high test male in the making.
nausea said:
there is some1 4 every1
I've always gotten that BS. Those 4 girls are probably occupying that one guy, lol.

People are inherently good

"Be Nice to everyone. That will make you a successful person."

No that made me a Beta Male and people walk all over me now.

another disgrace is "just follow your heart"

"Personality doesn't matter"

*Proceeds to go back to abusive boyfriend*

"Height doesn't matter"

*Proceeds to date only 6+ feet men.

We need to avoid nuclear war.
Democracy is the best government.
We're lucky to live in a free country.
Women are oppressed.
Women are equal to men.

(Other people used more than one so I did too.)

Edit: one more: God loves you

Sneepysqar said:
We need to avoid nuclear war.
Democracy is the best government.
We're lucky to live in a free country.
Women are oppressed.
Women are equal to men.
(Other people used more than one so I did too.)
Yeah, its okay.

Women want something more than equality, they want authority, and they don't want to bear with the big responsibilities that comes with it.

Women are as diverse in their preferences etc. as men are.

Red Shambhala said:
Women are as diverse in their preferences etc. as men are.

I forgot what thread I was reading and read it as someone was seriously making that statement. Almost spilled my coffee.

"Diversity is our strength."

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder."

"Feminism means making men and women equal."

"The Nazis were tyrannical freaks who wanted to take over the world and hunt down any non-Aryan."

Battlefield3cel said:

The biggest lie of our times. This is also humans need a religion, btw.

"You just need to be yourself"
"You shouldn't care what people think of you"
"Looks matter more for women than men"
"Things will work out in the end"

"There is someone for everyone" is probably the biggest and most insidious.

It seems to make sense at first sight because the sex ratio at birth gravitates towards 50-50, meaning that if one man is alone, another woman must be (this is basic math folks).

But this ceases to apply if everyone is left free to accumulate multiple partners in the course of their life. In this configuration, ugly people, men in particular, can find themselves fully excluded their entire existence from this "game of dicks". A small pool of high value men are traded like Pokémon cards by women.

dardycunt said:
"Shahrukh Khan is a great actor."

Lol, I like how you thrown in a wrench, or something complete random that most people won't know. I guess, it doesn't always have to be serious. Its always good to lighten up the mood.

"There is someone out there for everyone"

Yes ^, sometimes they wouldn't mind sharing it with other women and that's one of the biggest things I hate about female behavior.

Females are the more caring gender.

Blackpill101 said:
"The Nazis were tyrannical freaks who wanted to take over the world and hunt down any non-Aryan."
In elementary school, I heard the "wanted to kill everyone who wasn't blond-haired, blue-eyed white people" version. Seemed like total bullshit to me since many Nazi officials (including Hitler) didn't fit that description, and their jap allies weren't even white. I began to question everything normies told me because of that.

Sneepysqar said:
Blackpill101 said:
In elementary school, I heard the "wanted to kill everyone who wasn't blond-haired, blue-eyed white people" version. Seemed like total bullshit to me since many Nazi officials (including Hitler) didn't fit that description, and their jap allies weren't even white. I began to question everything normies told me because of that.

Yeah that was an early disappointment about normies for me too. It seemed that facts didn't matter much in their world.

I'm not even pro Hitler, I simply dislike how normies will ignore contradictory data to maintain their agenda / ideology.

work hard and you will become rich and successful

just lol how could i believe that in my youth, fuck you society

"your such a handsome young man"

"there is nothing wrong with being fat"

"women are more loyal than men"

"women are more mature than men"

grayjedi90 said:
work hard and you will become rich and successful

This one is actually true, at least if you study medicine

that our imperialism was a bad thing or that western colonialism in what were previously third world shitholes is evil.
tbh op and grayjedi already got the biggest ones

Fontaine said:
This one is actually true, at least if you study medicine

Yes because we all know everyone is intelligent and smart enough to study medicine, computer science, math etc.
So in your worldview you are surrounded by smart intelligent people? Because all i see is lots of average and a few intelligent people.

eggo said:
that our imperialism was a bad thing or that western colonialism in what were previously third world shitholes is evil.
tbh op and grayjedi already got the biggest ones
https://data.worldbank.org/indicator/NY.GDP.PCAP.CD?end=1995&locations=IN-ZG-CN&start=1960
Proof, for those who want to see it. (African countries were western possessions, India and China were independent)

grayjedi90 said:
Yes because we all know everyone is intelligent and smart enough to study medicine, computer science, math etc.
So in your worldview you are surrounded by smart intelligent people? Because all i see is lots of average and a few intelligent people.
You're right and also I'm not intelligent myself, but I'll be gladly to keep learning, that's for sure.

"Get a haircut! Take a shower! You've gotta have game and be confident! Looks don't matter!"

The biggest lie was that I had control over my situation and that things could change. My situation will stay the same no matter how much my personality changes because nobody gives a crap about a sub-5 turbo-manlet's personality, everybody instantly assumes I'm a pile of dung no matter how kunfident I am

Bros before hoes

^
Huge one

"sex and relationships comes naturally"

I rage just thinking about that shit piece of normie advice.

blackcel said:
"sex and relationships comes naturally"
I rage just thinking about that shit piece of normie advice.
Yeah, I heard that plenty. Pretty much, one of the most biggest BS things to have been said.

NekoStance said:
Bros before hoes
^
Huge one
Then they go on to smash said "hoe."

JovanD said:
Just relax, be your self.

KnU_tNLQ_400x400.jpg

hahaha ^

"I don't like guys that are too masculine."

There's probably some truth to that and there's a part of their ovulation cycle, where they want to be a man thats hairy, tall, strong, and muscular (all hyper masculine like features). I've accepted overtime that women have two types of men they like which is Feminine and Masculine Chads, almost no other. Women liking feminine Chads are border-lining to being more like "lesbians" as well.

Battlefield3cel said:

I think most people deep down know this is a crock of shit and they just say that to sound "positive".

The fact that every country on the planet has laws, police officers to enforce them, and a judicial system to punish offenders is proof enough that everyone knows it's bullshit.

If someone genuinely believed that "people are inherently good" they would be exploited and robbed blind. But instead, pretty much all of these people lock their doors, don't leave valuables unattended, don't share their passwords/credit card numbers/SSNs, don't leave their wallets/purses unattended, etc. Things people wouldn't do in a fairy tale world where people were "inherently good".

Ryo Hazuki said:
I think most people deep down know this is a crock of shit and they just say that to sound "positive".

The fact that every country on the planet has laws, police officers to enforce them, and a judicial system to punish offenders is proof enough that everyone knows it's bullshit.

If someone genuinely believed that "people are inherently good" they would be exploited and robbed blind.  But instead, pretty much all of these people lock their doors, don't leave valuables unattended, don't share their passwords/credit card numbers/SSNs, don't leave their wallets/purses unattended, etc.  Things people wouldn't do in a fairy tale world where people were "inherently good".
You are right of course. I still heard it alot when I was younger though. With freedom,  mankind is always going to choose 'evil'. They need someone to make them do good. 

People would throw Jesus to the curb to get some bread

"Looks don't matter". A chad told me.. so yeah.

"You'll find someone one day!"

"Not all girls are like that!"

"You're handsome!" (Said by my mom of course)