Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal One bald guy at my workplace got HRed recently

ADHD_cel

ADHD_cel

Vita fortuna est; aut eam habest aut ea carest.
★★★★★
Reason: always looking unfriendly and not returning greetings from coworkers. Now it’s said that he’s going to attend a “workshop” for training how to communicate, jfl.

I’ve seen that dude multiple times. He facemogs me a bit but is completely bald and has an autistic stare. Once I saw him talking to himself on the railway station platform so he’s most likely non-NT. Kek I hope he’ll stay so I won’t be the only weirdo there.

Why didnt you speak to him

He should say it’s discrimination against autistic people, and rape the customer who complained (especially if it was a dude).

Would you say he's good at the job itself? Any problems with his work ethic?

Would you say he's good at the job itself? Any problems with his work ethic?
Never heard someone saying he’s bad in that respect. But being social > work ethic in actual work settings so it’s hard to hear compliments about him when he’s hated so much by normies, kek

Never heard someone saying he’s bad in that respect. But being social > work ethic in actual work settings so it’s hard to hear compliments about him when he’s hated so much by normies, kek

Oh, I'm well-aware, believe you me.

I ask because there's a user here who claims that the workplace is a pure meritocracy, how hard you work determines how well you do. External factors, like managers and co-workers hating you for your looks and trying to destroy you don't happen. That's only with foids in the dating market. Never happens in the workplace.

Glad to see I'm not the only one who knows better.

No legit blackpilled person would say that, kek
It's good to hear others backing up what I've LIVED in the real world. The user in question is a self-proclaimed "intellectual."

First he HRed soon he will ERed