Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious One acknowledgment from the bluepill.

E

Enlightened_Alien

Officer
I have seen a number of threads on here that detail experiences of incels having a experience with a girl at work or the supermarket or outside. In a lot of these situations the incels in them are talking with 7+ looking Stacey's. This itself should be a red flag for the incel. If a fish is bleeding in the water he should know a shark offering assistance is not to be trusted. Its paramedic uniform is to be ignored. It's a facade. Fish are friends not food?

If an attractive woman is talking to you a series of questions should enter your mind. Is this a setup? Does she want something from me? Am I on youtube? Is this a dare? Every incel thinks that this could be his opportunity to be a excel. The only excels are spreadsheets. You would think veteran blackpillers would know better. When the snake offers you a bite of the fruit you have to take a bite even though you know what happens when you do.

This is the bluepill. Its temptations are that of the sirens. You have heard the stories of other sailors crashing onto the bluffs after hearing the enchanting song. Yet the next sailor thinks to himself " that was them. I'm me. I'm different it cant happen to me. I wont fall for obvious lies. I will know the song is a lie sung by shameless creatures". These are nice last words.

The incel comes back here and tells of his marvelous misadventures. He cant believe he was so stupid as to fall for such an obvious trick. He says it won't happen again. Is this a fact? I understand the temptation that is faced. Your biology is a disease that has no cure. You can only accept it and live with it and hope it doesnt become terminal.

If there is a creator I want to ask why we were built with such a need for validation? Why would you build something that seeks companionship but can't get it because its defective? Would you construct a robot that had built into its programming the need to connect with another robot but couldn't because its ugly? Would you then build a superior robot that was the perfect machine that received the attention of all the other robots while making the ugly robot watch this take place? Is this not cruel? How long before the robot blows a circuit and cuts it wiring or the wiring of others? What did the robot do to live such a life? It was built to be a failure. The robot wonders what it did to deserve the life it lived. It didn't do anything to deserve it. Someone thought it would be funny to build something that would be aware of its failures. Someone thought it would be funny to build something that would look around and pine for things it could never have. When the robot implodes no one cares. So what it wasnt owed a happy life they say. It wasnt owed a unhappy one either.

Is it not worrisome that incels that have been here since the start or incels that have experienced rejections that would have led to a standard person opting out on day one. It's also interesting that a blackpilled incel only needs one experience to "embrace" the bluepill but no number of bad experiences will cause a bluepilled person to "embrace" the blackpill. It would take a number of experiences to bring them to the blackpill but only one to send them back.

It seems that a number of incels are only here because it's the best available option but the second a woman gives them attention they are ready to defect. It seems that any organized incel operation would be easily infiltrated and dismantled by attractive women. What kind of organization is that? How could you trust those in such an organization who are so ready to abandon you when the sirens call. Bringing the rest of us down with them.

Should I make the robot analogy it's own thread. I was really getting into it but I felt I was getting off topic.

I have seen a number of threads on here that detail experiences of incels having a experience with a girl at work or the supermarket or outside. In a lot of these situations the incels in them are talking with 7+ looking Stacey's. This itself should be a red flag for the incel. If a fish is bleeding in the water he should know a shark offering assistance is not to be trusted. Its paramedic uniform is to be ignored. It's a facade. Fish are friends not food?

If an attractive woman is talking to you a series of questions should enter your mind. Is this a setup? Does she want something from me? Am I on youtube? Is this a dare? Every incel thinks that this could be his opportunity to be a excel. The only excels are spreadsheets. You would think veteran blackpillers would know better. When the snake offers you a bite of the fruit you have to take a bite even though you know what happens when you do.

This is the bluepill. Its temptations are that of the sirens. You have heard the stories of other sailors crashing onto the bluffs after hearing the enchanting song. Yet the next sailor thinks to himself " that was them. I'm me. I'm different it cant happen to me. I wont fall for obvious lies. I will know the song is a lie sung by shameless creatures". These are nice last words.

The incel comes back here and tells of his marvelous misadventures. He cant believe he was so stupid as to fall for such an obvious trick. He says it won't happen again. Is this a fact? I understand the temptation that is faced. Your biology is a disease that has no cure. You can only accept it and live with it and hope it doesnt become terminal.

If there is a creator I want to ask why we were built with such a need for validation? Why would you build something that seeks companionship but can't get it because its defective? Would you construct a robot that had built into its programming the need to connect with another robot but couldn't because its ugly? Would you then build a superior robot that was the perfect machine that received the attention of all the other robots while making the ugly robot watch this take place? Is this not cruel? How long before the robot blows a circuit and cuts it wiring or the wiring of others? What did the robot do to live such a life? It was built to be a failure. The robot wonders what it did to deserve the life it lived. It didn't do anything to deserve it. Someone thought it would be funny to build something that would be aware of its failures. Someone thought it would be funny to build something that would look around and pine for things it could never have. When the robot implodes no one cares. So what it wasnt owed a happy life they say. It wasnt owed a unhappy one either.

Is it not worrisome that incels that have been here since the start or incels that have experienced rejections that would have led to a standard person opting out on day one. It's also interesting that a blackpilled incel only needs one experience to "embrace" the bluepill but no number of bad experiences will cause a bluepilled person to "embrace" the blackpill. It would take a number of experiences to bring them to the blackpill but only one to send them back.

It seems that a number of incels are only here because it's the best available option but the second a woman gives them attention they are ready to defect. It seems that any organized incel operation would be easily infiltrated and dismantled by attractive women. What kind of organization is that? How could you trust those in such an organization who are so ready to abandon you when the sirens call. Bringing the rest of us down with them.

Should I make the robot analogy it's own thread. I was really getting into it but I felt I was getting off topic.

High IQ Post & Brutal :blackpill: Thanks.

Long as hell and redundant BUT high IQ worth the read.

Good post OP

I have been set up many times in my life. It is the most fucked up experience ever. They just teehee when it's over, I can't believe it even exists because we're already so fucking downtrodden that we're not even a social threat to them anymore. This is VERY TRUE and I have learned my fucking lesson. Will take a LOT for me to ever trust a woman enough to even go to her place or a restaurant for a conversation (when people on the street/in the mall talk to me (happened just yesterday) I go 'oh.... kay?' Some Christian dude tried to shake my and and I refused and was like, 'what's up dude?' as if he was trying to take advantage of me - he told me he was a Christian proselytizing and I shook his hand (he was like, 'what, it's not normal to shake people's hands when you meet them?' and I was thinking, 'This is not normal you fuck, my creepdar is at 9-fucking-thousand'). If you want sympathy from foids, be a nigger who tries to murder them. Then they will love you and give you money, care and attention.
It seems that any organized incel operation would be easily infiltrated and dismantled by attractive women. What kind of organization is that? How could you trust those in such an organization who are so ready to abandon you when the sirens call. Bringing the rest of us down with them.

Incels do not need loyalty to each other. We all know we just want pussy and are passing the time. Incels have the ability to be honest with themselves because they do not need to play stupid social games for pussy. Men actually have fun when women don't try to control them? OH JEEZE, WHO'DA THOUGHT! And women claim they love fun but ruin it every chance they can.

As to women being able to ruin our organization, absolutely ridiculous. ONE FUCKING MISSTEP on the women's end and we're back with a fucking vengeance (and more fuel (evidence) for the fire). In other words, if they are not, with authentic body language, treating us very well for our entire lives, we're right back here and sayin' 'fuck tha world!'

Last edited:
Long as hell and redundant BUT high IQ worth the read.

Good post OP
Kek. I tend to talk in circles because I'm trying to get my point across and I'm just trying to figure out how to say something. It's also because theres a point I'm really trying to drive home. I'm working on it though.

As to women being able to ruin our organization, absolutely ridiculous. ONE FUCKING MISSTEP on the women's end and we're back with a fucking vengeance (and more fuel (evidence) for the fire). In other words, if they are not, with authentic body language, treating us very well for our entire lives, we're right back here and sayin' 'fuck tha world!'[/QUOTE]

Haha. Very true

How exactly is this an acknowledgement from the bluepill?

might as well roll the dice and see if you can land a phat whale

How exactly is this an acknowledgement from the bluepill?
I mean an incel is one acknowledgment from a woman from going back to the bluepill

stellar level IQ