Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting One 30 second interaction with a foid ruined my whole night

JellyJam

JellyJam

Officer
★★★★★
I hate interacting with them

I go out of my way to avoid them and have for years

Tonight, I went to the supermarket late (as I always do to avoid them), I used the self checkout (as I always do to avoid them) yet there was an issue when I checked out my produce and as luck would have it the only person available to help was an individual around my age of the opposite gender. She had that “I’m uncomfortable” demeanor that I’m sure we’re all familiar with. My night is now ruined. All I wanted was some fucking grapes bros

Brutal as fuck

ive had very similar things happen to me before, it sucks

Sour grapes of wrath bro.

Turn those grapes into wine and get drunk, it's over.

grapes are the thinking man's fruit, good taste. Also self checkout machines don't work 3/4 the time tbh

She had that “I’m uncomfortable” demeanor that I’m sure we’re all familiar with.
Yes, everyday I've been alive, and it still infuriates me slightly

They always have to go the extra step in public to show that they are disturbed.

Grapecels on suicide watch.

High School is literally a spawn beacon for moments like that, that's where I actually started to notice the Blackpill at first hand.

Why do these cumdumpsters have jobs where they have to interact with incels? Gtfo if you don't want to feel uncomfortable
full

I had a problem with the self checkout the other day too. JFL. All we want is to buy our things without any human interaction, and these fucking machines won't even allow us that luxury.

I hate interacting with cute cashiers and shop clerks who smile and giggle because I know that the second the paper hat comes off, that smile will turn to a grimace and that giggle will turn to an accusation of rape.