Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

once you take the blackpill its inescapable

Lycan

Lycan

INCEL LIVES MATTER
★★
since ive been blackpilled i see it everywhere. hypergamy. lookism. gynocentrism. dark triad. everything...you cant escape it once youve acknowledged its existence, i notice it everywhere i go now, i notice it in the media i watch, i notice it happening all around me

even though i am muslim the blackpill is true because as u said its arround us for example how ugly people get treated and how evil people are toward eachother

since ive been blackpilled i see it everywhere. hypergamy. lookism. gynocentrism. dark triad. everything...you cant escape it once youve acknowledged its existence, i notice it everywhere i go now, i notice it in the media i watch, i notice it happening all around me
Smoke weed :smonk:

Better to learn about the blackpill through an internet forum than to figure it out the hard way from a decade of failed life experiences

yes, going outside and observing will reinforce the blackpill

yes, going outside and observing will reinforce the blackpill
when i first joined this place i wasnt blackpilled but i was motivated by sexual frustration to make an account here

however i quickly accepted the blackpilled beliefs and im glad i did because now i notice it everywhere and i can confirm its real

Your eyes are open brocel

I've also passed many points of no return in the last few years.

Listen brocel, you are unfortunately right

I used to read about nihilism, Schopenhauer, Nietzsche, Michel de Montaigne, Honoré de Balzac, by age 15/16, just like you youngcels. These guys were the blackpill before blackpills

You will try denying at some point of your life, but it (nihilism/Blackpill) will always hit you harder and harder with the time.

Wish you good luck in your copes

Blackpill is good very refreshing to know it's not your fault