Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Once you repress something, it comes back with a vengeance

vermilion

vermilion

#1 celebrity of the forum
-
Downloadfile 2

Frans de Waal discovered that dominant gorillas tend to climb up the ladder in the hierarchy faster than their counterparts because these gorillas are hyperaggressive and engage in physical confrontation frequently.

However, their hierarchical structures collapse in a short period of time for an interesting reason: once hyperaggressive gorillas get sick or distracted, the passive gorillas that have been humiliated rise up against these gorillas and rip them to pieces.

On the other hand, the hierarchical structures of passive gorillas tend to last longer because, aside from being sociable, they are respectful toward their brothers. They establish friendships and so are protected when sick or distracted.

Alpha men can be dominant in civilization, but only until beta men unite and decide to do something about it. Keep that in mind.

Downloadfile 1

Alpha men can be dominant in civilization, but only until beta men unite and decide to do something about it. Keep that in mind.

Exactly. As a collective, we have the ability to alter some aspects of our shared social reality, or at least alter our own mindsets...

That’s why normies are pure evil and will kill anyone if he becomes weak,I lived through it I was a Alpha once, these betas were worse people too I was the good one

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back