Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Once you reach a certain age

I

Inceldom Victim

Biggest subhuman alive
★★
and realize that you haven't done SHIT compared to other 28 year olds, you pretty much become omnimogged. Which means everyone is doing better than you in everything and there is nothing you can do about it except just try to win the lottery (which is what I'm trying to do)

and realize that you haven't done SHIT compared to other 28 year olds, you pretty much become omnimogged. Which means everyone is doing better than you in everything and there is nothing you can do about it except just try to win the lottery (which is what I'm trying to do)
I agree, also I've got a sibling who's over a decade younger than me who's got more dating experience.

This happens way before 28 once you been outta high school for 6 months to a year and realize how little you accomplished compared to your peers that’s when it starts to set in how over it is for you my peers are light years ahead of me

This happens way before 28 once you been outta high school for 6 months to a year and realize how little you accomplished compared to your peers that’s when it starts to set in how over it is for you my peers are light years ahead of me
Legit

only fakecels feel like that,trucels realize it never began for them so they don't even bother to show up at the race start line

Dude it never really began for people like us i dont care how well off they seem

Just do some shit 28 yo is not that old.

Not that young I am not gonna lie but you are that that limit to go uphill or downhill from that moment.

Just do some shit 28 yo is not that old.

Not that young I am not gonna lie but you are that that limit to go uphill or downhill from that moment.
What am i supposed to do? I'm ugly and traumatized from being ugly

All I've done for 23 years is get pissed up lol, I'm 39 and on disabiltybux for the last 8 years, never graduated either and I'm a KHHV. I've wasted my life :feelskek:

Which means everyone is doing better than you in everything and there is nothing you can do about it except just try to win the lottery (which is what I'm trying to do)
Have you tried crypto? I know a few coins that have a high likelyhood to 1000x your money within the next year.

Have you tried crypto? I know a few coins that have a high likelyhood to 1000x your money within the next year.
DO NOT buy crypto you fcuking retard. The time to buy crypto was before 2015. It has no tangible value it's just internet tokens with built-in scarcity. Unless you want to gamble then go ahead.

DO NOT buy crypto you fcuking retard. The time to buy crypto was before 2015. It has no tangible value it's just internet tokens with built-in scarcity. Unless you want to gamble then go ahead.
You know absolutely nothing about crypto and have no idea how it works. That's the only reason why you can have such a nonsensical, idiotic take on it. People become millionaires overnight from crypto. Stop being an ignorant bigot talking about subjects you know absolutely nothing about and maybe you can too.

You know absolutely nothing about crypto and have no idea how it works. That's the only reason why you can have such a nonsensical, idiotic take on it. People become millionaires overnight from Crypto. Stop being an ignorant bigot talking about subjects you know absolutely nothing about and maybe you can too.
I bought into it before the big bubble took off. Most people who did just sold it once it went up. Those who became millionaires were the exception. No different from people who got rich off of penny stocks. Regardless, the time for that is over as there's about to be the greatest credit crunch in all of history. No more normalfags will have money to buy into dogecoin pyramid scheme when all their money goes to rent, groceries and paying off debts.

I bought into it before the big bubble took off. Most people who did just sold it once it went up. Those who became millionaires were the exception. No different from people who got rich off of penny stocks. Regardless, the time for that is over as there's about to be the greatest credit crunch in all of history. No more normalfags will have money to buy into dogecoin pyramid scheme when all their money goes to rent, groceries and paying off debts.
That's the problem, you only know Bitcoin and Doge. Those are for retarded mainstream normies to buy. The real money in crypto comes from altcoins.

The coin Shiba Inu increased in value by over 10,000x over night. If you bought even $100 worth back in February 2021, you would have a million dollars right now.

That's how you actually get rich. You have to research and find the right coins that have potential to massively increase in value and buy them early while the price is cheap. You don't get rich in crypto by buying Bitcoin or Doge.

Social experience probably. Tons of 28 year olds are still working wagie jobs and living in small apartments or perpetually stuck with roommates/parents unless they get gf to split bills

Why do I have to be so ugly???

It was all about how you looked, how your FACE is. I was not fortunate enough to have that life.

Tell me more :feelsohh:
If you're a crypto newbie I wouldn't recommend buying any coins. You should binge watch some crypto Youtube videos to learn how everything works so that you don't do anything stupid with your money.

But the coins I recommend are QOM, DogeGF, Shina, and CAW. They're very cheap right now and hardly anyone knows about them. But they're great projects that have the potential to at least 100x your money. Good luck brocel.

If you're a crypto newbie I wouldn't recommend buying any coins. You should binge watch some crypto Youtube videos to learn how everything works so that you don't do anything stupid with your money.

But the coins I recommend are QOM, DogeGF, Shina, and CAW. They're very cheap right now and hardly anyone knows about them. But they're great projects that have the potential to at least 100x your money. Good luck brocel.
Thanks brocel :feelsokman:

Young Chad stayed over in her room last night whilst I rotted alone and watched some boring shit online.

no way is your toilet sister not getting her back blown by that faggot
foids are sneaky as fk. do your parents spoil her?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back