Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Once you go black, you can't go back

BlackpillCartel

BlackpillCartel

Greycel
Once the blackpill is absorbed into your blood and courses through your veins into your brain, then it kicks in. There's no going back. You'll never view women the same again or society as a whole. Your perception of the world will always be skewed in a negative direction. You've been blacked.

No matter how hard you try, the information you've gathered about lookism, women and society is permanent. You'll never forget it. There is no rehab for blackpills, you're hooked for life.

Fakecels lose all their blackpill theory once they catch a whiff of pussy though

I bet a cute girl can suck the black pill poison out of you through your urethra.

kinda gay, bro

Yes. After I closely examined my experiences in group therapy, I realized the true extent of the privileges held by White Femoid Shannon Rose Bosanac.

I bet a cute girl can suck the black pill poison out of you through your urethra.
There will still be remnants of the black pill for those who try to go back to the blue pill. Think of mulattos, they still are part nigger even though they have a white parent.

Yes. After I closely examined my experiences in group therapy, I realized the true extent of the privileges held by White Femoid Shannon Rose Bosanac.
Why are you name dropping this random woman for?

This was a glitch, I didn't post this many times.

He most likely has Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD), which makes him prone to hyperfocusing on a certain task or person and never forgetting them. It somewhat overlaps with Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD). The neurodivergent brain is incredibly complex.

Downloadfile

Last edited:

hes a full on aspie

this is why there is no such thing as ascension. even if you beat the odds and find a hole, it will constantly be looking for better.

Yeah it always remains as a dent regardless of where you go in life.

Also interesting profile pic since I just read this whole page:

he's mentally ill, and i don't mean that in an insulting way. i don't have a link but he made a really high quality thread detailing his early life with S.R.B

Bullshit, just a glance from a foid and the whole blackpill will vanish in the thin air... :feelskek: