[Serious] Once you ascend will you remain here?

SoyUnPerdedor

Overlord
-
A good chunk of this forum already ‘ascended’ anyway. Nothing stops them from posting here.
If I ascended, I’d come back and LARP like everyone else does.

Honeypot

Veteran
-
A good chunk of this forum already ‘ascended’ anyway. Nothing stops them from posting here.
If I ascended, I’d come back and LARP like everyone else does.
If I ascend I will not be coming back for larping that's for sure I will stay as "blackpilled normie" anyways I will Livestream it and get instant banned.

That's if my traveling to the smallest country in the world works. I'm a 158cm manlet in an average 166cm country at this moment, I lived most of my life in Europe tho.

ovrload

Veteran
-
Ascending will turn into heartache as an incel or average male. Hypergamy always wins out.

AsiaCel

LifePill Dispenser
-
If I ascend no one will know and I'll just keep LARPing as a incel. Browsing here is so liberating.

As @soyunpredator puts it, fakecels are everywhere anyway. On looksmax and lookism they brag about it but at least in here they're restricted from that.

YungCell

Niggas iffy
-
I would give a final goodbye and ask for a ban. As a truecel who hates all the fakecel larpers here, it's the least I would be able to do. I'll never have to do it though.

anon1822

Major
-
Y'all mother fuckers need hobbies if you'd keep shitposting here after ascending.

mehoyhoy

Banned
-
if i ascended i would give everyone exact details of what i did and said to achieve it

MayorOfKekville

Toxic Misogynist™ with a Bad Personality™
-
“Ascending” as a sub-5 man basically means being a total cuck. Once you’re blackpilled, you can never go back. It’s a permanent destruction of your innocence and happiness.

JFL at ascension. JFL at life.

TheProphetMuscle

Banned
-
I might go on sometimes and look, but I wouldn’t contribute to the chat, it wouldn’t be fair to the guys who are still incel

BabilKrali

Dragon level disaster
-
“Ascending” as a sub-5 man basically means being a total cuck. Once you’re blackpilled, you can never go back. It’s a permanent destruction of your innocence and happiness.

JFL at ascension. JFL at life.

Golden words

Blanknight

-
Probably ask for a ban. If I'm able to ascend forums like this would just be bad for my mental health (they already are tbh).

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
-
I would be still lurking here tbh

Braincel14w

High inhib mentalcel hopecel
-
I would leave here before ascending. This is just part of LDAR phases for me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)