Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over once you are over 23 people have ZERO patience for you and dont' want to teach nor help you out not even your own parents!

• Thread starter 52baldcurryjanitor
  • Start date
52baldcurryjanitor

52baldcurryjanitor

All hail St.Tyroncel of the Subway
★★★★★
People/therapists like teaching/mentoring a young supple 20 year old college buck. Not some fat/hairy 26+ year old. At this age you BETER have it together. Plus girls/women look at you as old/icky. Fuck even therapists I had started getting HOSTILE/RUDE towards me once I hit 24.

-u are 200% on your own. Fuck not even my own FATHER gives a fuck about my future anymore (he even said it to my face)

Its ova mate

They know you've already lost. :society:

They know you've already lost. :society:
people have patience with you at around 22 (maybe 23) but after that. They just indirectly tell you to "fuck off" at a more advanced age

Im turning 20 this year.

My point is im getting older every year and i have already kinda fucked up my future by not taking school seriously.
u have a chance wait 'till u get to my age

Yup.
You are unwanted by that age.

it's true. For men I'd say maybe even a little earlier. Employers have zero tolerance for fuckups, and as you get older it becomes increasingly more difficult to get jobs you don't have experience in. Companies don't want to hire a 30 year old intern they want an obedient early 20s college student/grad that they know they can boss around and abuse. Beyond that unless you're a master at what you do, nobody will want you for anything. Employment or otherwise.

it's true. For men I'd say maybe even a little earlier. Employers have zero tolerance for fuckups, and as you get older it becomes increasingly more difficult to get jobs you don't have experience in. Companies don't want to hire a 30 year old intern they want an obedient early 20s college student/grad that they know they can boss around and abuse. Beyond that unless you're a master at what you do, nobody will want you for anything. Employment or otherwise.
yep. IDK what groups do want us? old ladies? MILFmaxx?

wut age? maybe it was too late already i just thot i'd have more time

You must have aged poorly. People are still nice to me I’m late 20’s now

You must have aged poorly. People are still nice to me I’m late 20’s now
possibly. i have a big beard tho shud i shave it off? will i be treated better?

>going to therapy

possibly. i have a big beard tho shud i shave it off? will i be treated better?
Yes unless you have subhuman jaw. The younger you look the better. Women are always treated nicely because of their more neotenous features. Foids like pretty boys more than masculine bearded men now anyways

My own mother keeps reminding me “I’m not young anymore” despite her never teaching me anything. “Adult” is just a label people use to justify treating you like shit

23 is when you are officially "not young" and are in your mid 20s fully. It's very depressing. Honestly turning 24 didn't feel like anything, 23 was shit. I expect my next horrific birthday to either be 26 or 28.

After that point it's harder for them to mould you into what they expect.

people have patience with you at around 22 (maybe 23) but after that. They just indirectly tell you to "fuck off" at a more advanced age
Then I will do the same thing to them by slipping cyanide in their water in Minecraft

My own mother keeps reminding me “I’m not young anymore” despite her never teaching me anything. “Adult” is just a label people use to justify treating you like shit
how old r u nigga?

23 is when you are officially "not young" and are in your mid 20s fully. It's very depressing. Honestly turning 24 didn't feel like anything, 23 was shit. I expect my next horrific birthday to either be 26 or 28.
warning it will suck at 26. And yeah I was wasting my prime (23) during the scamdemic lockdown

Last edited:
Too relatable, a lost youth can never be recovered