Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Once walking from my home to go buy something, I stopped to check my phone AND-

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Norwegian genetic abomination
★★★★★
Out of the corner of my eye there was a woman and a child, The woman looked frightened when she saw me and the kid was pulled aside, They kept staring at me like i just nerfed someone, If i did i wouldnt be posting here as this happened in 2016-2017.

Anyway the fact of my bluepillness made me think it was the way i was dressed or my haircut or whatever, Personality couldnt be shown as i didnt talk to them, So i got back to google play music when it still was and put it back on, I then went to walk further onwards, The kid and mother kept staring at me, I felt like it was the literal CIA Robots.

Another time a foid crossed the road because i was walking at the far end of it to not walk past me.

Being scary ugly is the fucking worst!

Last edited:
I use it to my advantage. Cross the street with the foid. Make here fear genuine fear. Do a little trolling. :feelshmm: