Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Once the technology to create sex robots and artifical wombs has been perfected, women will be irrelevant and obsolete, just like cassettes, tvs, dvds

S

sscel

Banned
-
Once the technology to create sex robots and artifical wombs has been perfected, women will be irrelevant and obsolete, just like cassettes, tvs, dvds and consoles.

Highly necessary to automate female """labor""" so that we can be free from these parasites.

Yeah but how old will you be by then

I hope in next 5 years will be there I will buy a sex robot

I do think that anything that reduces the demand on women would be good.

They'd go nuts though if that ever happened because they're not wired to cope with not feeling desired all the time.

I do think that anything that reduces the demand on women would be good.

They'd go nuts though if that ever happened because they're not wired to cope with not feeling desired all the time.
it will happen max 7 years

i would quit old but it's better than dieing alone
Minor Spelling Mistake GIF - Minor Spelling Mistake - Discover & Share GIFs

It will free us from our slavery to foids. We will actually have real, loving, honest, loyal foids who will really care about us. We won't have to do stupid shit to impress real foids.

When the cope is too strong

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back