Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Once incels are 30,they should be allocated a 18 year old foid

Dravidiancel

Dravidiancel

Captain
★★★
We should revolt against the government and demand reparation for suffering in inceldom for so many years.All incels should form a association and should start a labour strike and demand a prime 18 year foid to be allocated specifically to each incel.Until then no incel will be contributing to the society.This will start a huge economic slowdown and I'm sure foids won't do hard jobs that require men like construction,drivers,oil rigging,firefighting and they want to chill doing their executive jobs in air conditioned rooms.

We deserve it just like universal basic income.sex is a need just like income,without sex you brain cannot function properly.

JoinedJan 4, 2022Posts350Online5d 5h 20m
:feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

ime 18 year foid to be allocated specifically to each incel.Until then no incel will be contributing to the society.This will start a huge economic slowdown and I'm sure foids won't do hard jobs that require men like construction,drivers,oil rigging,firefighting and they want to chill doing their executive jobs in air conditioned rooms.

We deserve it just like universal basic income.sex is a need just like incom
Lol, how would a NEET like me even strike?

We deserve it just like universal basic income.sex is a need just like income,without sex you brain cannot function properly.
If they don’t meet our demands we will take it forcibly

The logistics of this would be difficult, but lifefuel for oldcels. :feelshehe:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back