Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Once I looksmax I will have my revenge by fucking these cucks/bluepillers daughters

Q

quazz

Banned
-
Once I looksmax one of my greatest joys will be defying these cuck fathers wishes and fucking the shit out of their daughters. Honestly I hate these cuck fathers the most they put pussy on a pedestal and I can't even respect them as men because their wives/daughters just use them as an atm and walk all over them. Some people cuck bluepillers by fucking their wives but I will take it a step further and fuck their tight daughters. I will rub it in their faces to and make sure they know I'm fucking their daughters and there is nothing they can do about it. KEK these cucks/bluepillers thought I was down for the count but I'm getting my money up/goona looksmax and I'm going to send them into a new realm of cuckoldry they never thought possible.

You can only looksmax so much. What do you look like now?

You can fix your face with surgeries, but you can't fix the time. The age pill wont allow you to fuck their daughters.

I'm sorry.

if someone here looksmaxxes and becomes chad he needs to bring us daily heartbreak threads

if i lose my weight in som how stop being a manlet and my recesed jaw and chin will became normal i will do it to my niqa

This is exactly what I want to do. My hopes are low though.

How do you plan on achieving this?

cope, but i want to try looksmaxxing too as copey as it is. i feel it will be easier to rope after I've tried everything.

You can only looksmax so much. What do you look like now?

Right now probably like 7/10 but there is things I can easily fix with the right money/proper conditions to increase. Also I have improved a bit from before. I was neglected heavily as a child and I still have things like results of malnourishment, extremely fucked up overlapping/rotting teeth, recovering from being an isolationcel mostly imposed on me by my parents etc. Once I looksmax and fix some of these issues I honestly believe I have the potential to be one of the few 10/10s.

Unless you become literally Chad...the only thing ull be fucking is ur righthand

You can fix your face with surgeries, but you can't fix the time. The age pill wont allow you to fuck their daughters.

I'm sorry.

At what age do you think it's to late to get girls without being psychological scared from lost time?

if someone here looksmaxxes and becomes chad he needs to bring us daily heartbreak threads
They would be banned for bragging from the boot.

I'm sorry.
Depends. Knew a curry-chadlite that fucked a 9/10 white Stacy. He was 34 and she was 22 - wasn't even a betabuxxing. Fucking hate and want to be him all in one.

not if knajjid gets demoted.

Well.. I'll get pussy when aliens abduct me and put my brain into a chad body.
Woulda.. coulda.. shoula... horseshoes, hand grenades.

Whatever floats your copes. Good luck regardless