Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Once I know a female isn't attracted to me I have no interest in being friendly with her after that

crew2

crew2

Captain
★★★★
Normies will scoff at this but at least I'm being honest. Once I meet a foid for the first time if she obviously isn't attracted at all then I have no interest whatsoever in being friendly with her, even being civil. After that point they become a pointless annoyance. College, workplace, bar/club, whatever.

I've worked in the same office as some Chads and Chadlites before and I've seen countless average looking and unattractive females in the same office gazing up at them like he is some Greek God whenever they need to interact, then when they have to talk to me or other normal men they act as though it's nothing. No flirtatious smiling, no laughing at things I say that aren't even that funny, nothing. Indifference at best and coldness at worst. If this is you as a female then after I have witnessed this I am NOT being friendly or civil with you afterwards. One word answers wherever I can and any favours or help you ask for, "I don't have time" is the answer, avoid you as much as possible etc. You might as well be a leper or a gay man that once to dry-bum me.

Reason being if she reacts to you with indifference or coldness at first sight...it's fucking over. The only way to even get a smooch on the cheek from her at that point would be to simp for fucking years and basically become her gay best friend hoping for some pity sex at some point...with an average looking foid ffs. This is what the queers at IT talk about when they give the generic response of "well if you'd just become friends and respect her then maybe she would give you a chance" i.e. years of submission and simping to her every wish.

Simps and cucks will also say "Oh well she doesn't have to be attracted to you! You're not entitled to her attraction". Bullshit. These females are not Stacies, they are Plain Janes. If you expect me to take part in a fucked up system where average and ugly looking women aren't showing this sort of attention to men who are on their level I won't and will push back as hard as possible.

"r/Niceguys":soy:
"Dis y u inkle":soy:

Haha. Is r/Niceguys a IT kind of anti-incel thing now? I haven't been on here in a while because all the Blackpills leave me in a bad mood sometimes so I lose track of all the simping subreddits.
I relate so hard with this:feelsrope:
I remember an old school user 'Grotesque' years ago said something similar i.e. after he realises a woman isn't attracted to him every word she says from that point just sounds like "ner ner na ner ner" and it resonated with me more than anything ha.

Last edited:
Haha. Is r/Niceguys a IT kind of anti-incel thing now?
Yes
I haven't been on here in a while because all the Blackpills leave me in a bad mood sometimes so I lose track of all the simping subreddits.
Me too. Those subs always make me feel like shit.

No need to waste your energy on people that don't deserve it.

Fucking based.

It's all in your head :soy:.

No point in being friends with females in real life that you can’t benefit from, if you catch my drift.
’Look, it’s a nice guy! I’m going to post this on r/niceguys’ :soy:

I can not be friends with a foid, they have had such different experiences than I ever did. They didn't get isolated in their middle and high school days, they didn't spend their nights asking the God to smite them or playing vidya to sooth the pain. If she won't have sex, than I don't care about her.

Btw this why u inky well :soy:

funny is woman expect you to treat them like some form of goddess by default

fuck them really , they get what they fucking deserve .

Yeah, pretty much. What does a "friendship" with a foid offer that's not one-sided in her favor, anyway? Nothing.

One word answers wherever I can and any favours or help you ask for, "I don't have time" is the answer, avoid you as much as possible etc. You might as well be a leper or a gay man that once to dry-bum me.
Dangerously based:feelsokman:

If all men did this society would grind to a halt. Foids become helpless when men take care of only themselves. The only life-fuel incels have is to avoid, at all costs, helping foids.

Ironically, foids have been doing this to us since the beginning. There is not a single time in my life where a non-blood related foid has helped me. I have only been treated badly.

Dangerously based:feelsokman:

If all men did this society would grind to a halt. Foids become helpless when men take care of only themselves. The only life-fuel incels have is to avoid, at all costs, helping foids.

Ironically, foids have been doing this to us since the beginning. There is not a single time in my life where a non-blood related foid has helped me. I have only been treated badly.
True. This is why I agree with the MGTOW movement. People can disagree with them on their theories about women and whether or not they are coping about certain things but the more men that just bow out whether it be through inceldom or going their own way at a young age and at most pumping and dumping foids while not sticking around and financially helping them the better.

Same for me too. Can't remember a single foid helping me out unless she was a family member, close friend of the family or she was being paid to do so as her job.

r/niceguys is nothing more than a circle-jerking, victim-blaming cuckfest by soyboys :soy: and femishits :foidSoy:. If a man tries to be nice and gets treated like crap in return, it's completely illogical for him to continue being nice. Everybody understands that (when it comes to their own lives). Soyboy faggots just hypocritically hold "nice guys" to an insanely high standard that they would never apply to themselves.

I'm the exact same way. If women play the "friendzone" card on me because they're not attracted to me, then they shouldn't act surprised when I want nothing to do with them -- it's almost like they enjoy friendzoning guys below their caliber for their own ego (oh, wait...)

r/niceguys is nothing more than a circle-jerking, victim-blaming cuckfest by soyboys :soy: and femishits :foidSoy:. If a man tries to be nice and gets treated like crap in return, it's completely illogical for him to continue being nice. Everybody understands that (when it comes to their own lives). Soyboy faggots just hypocritically hold "nice guys" to an insanely high standard that they would never apply to themselves.
People just want to take advantage of nice guys. I am never nice to people who don't like me because that goes against survival.