Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Once blackpilled always blackpilled

• Thread starter Virginscarecrow999
  • Start date
Virginscarecrow999

Virginscarecrow999

Three eyed scarecrow
★★★★
I think the reasons why some fakecels quit the community is because they can't handle the blackpill crushing them with hard truths so they run back to the bluepill or redpill to avoid getting mentally obliterated by the blackpill I can't look at femoids the same after first taking the blackpill I tried to put it to the side when observing them online and they always say something that the blackpill states memes write themselves it's crazy to think I know more and suffer more from my knowledge of the blackpill then a self proclaimed depressed foid or normie it's like I was never meant to have this information but I wouldn't not learn it for anything the blackpill has guided me to see the truth when it's been in plain site the whole time I was just to blind to see it I've been blackpilled for two years if femoids were in our shoes they'd rope in a two days :feelskek:

It is impossible for fakecel cucks to be truly blackpilled, they can only pretend

It is impossible for fakecel cucks to be truly blackpilled, they can only pretend
If you are truecel the blackpill just made everything click for you it just answered all the questions you've had for years that went unanswered and it all made sense to me too

Exactly it's to harsh for them to fully come to terms with.

If you are truecel the blackpill just made everything click for you it just answered all the questions you've had for years that went unanswered and it all made sense to me too
Exactly suddenly alot of things make sense