Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Once again my cuck subhuman father took the submissive role

• Thread starter Deleted member 26923
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 26923

Banned
-
My father is a betabuxx cuck of the lowest level, he demands me to act like a submissive doormat for my whore sister and landwhale mother, when i refuse to do it he takes their side and start talking shit to me.

Honestly, betabucks are truly disgusting low life creatures whose only purposes in are being doormats and sexless human ATMs.

Last edited:
my father mogs me and he is in his mid 40s JFL

Mogs me at having a dad

Betabuxxers think men are just born to serve women

My dad walked out when i was a baby
Passed subhuman genes and walked away, old motherfucker.

Feel for you Bro, i would never want to pass my subhuman genes and make another male live in this miserable sad excuse of life.

My father is a betabuxx cuck of the lowest level, he demands me to act like a submissive doormat for my whore sister and landwhale mother, when i refuse to do it he takes their side and start talking shit to me.

Honestly, betabucks are truly disgusting low life creatures whose only purposes in are being doormats and sexless human ATMs.

That really sucks, you should grab a Rope and strangle your own Sister yourself

Are you sparrow's song by any chance?

Dunno who that is
And because of some shit I said they believe I'm from IT

I'm basically Starscream, no more, no less

:feelswhat:

Terrible father ngl

Dunno who that is
And because of some shit I said they believe I'm from IT

I'm basically Starscream, no more, no less

Nah you're an IT, no doubt about it. No one else would comment fucked up stuff like strangling your own sister or snorting cocaine.

Nah you're an IT, no doubt about it. No one else would comment fucked up stuff like strangling your own sister or snorting cocaine.

Wait, what's wrong with strangling a whore? No seriously
Snorting cocaine is just an expression I use

As for IT, inceltears can just get kicked by Cobra Kai's ass like Miguel to Kyler's squad
Inceltears only makes fun of you guys and demonizes you, I'm just here to chill

do not ever give in to your father’s bullshit.
foids do not deserve respect or caring.

do not ever give in to your father’s bullshit.
foids do not deserve respect or caring.
20200609 224118

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back