Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Once again if you're a fatcel you're a fakecel

Owari da

Owari da

Recruit
★★★★

if you lose the weight and you're still ugly asf then welcome to the squad otherwise hit the gym jiggly boy

:giga: The last 2 look like completely different people holy shit. I didn't realize losing your weight can increase your smv by that much. Legit fatcel to chad/top tier normie use microsoft excel.
if you lose the weight and you're still ugly asf then welcome to the squad otherwise hit the gym jiggly boy

now find me 10 more transformations. stop cherrypicking.

now find me 10 more transformations. stop cherrypicking.

most transformation wont be this big, but lets not lie losing weight can increase your smv regardless, it rockets you to chadlite or chad status even. facial structure and jawline can be hidden by fat on the face.

which is why i said first lose weight and if you still ugly join the gang

Them fakecel accusations are getting pretty annoying.

most transformation wont be this big, but lets not lie losing weight can increase your smv regardless, it rockets you to chadlite or chad status even. facial structure and jawline can be hidden by fat on the face.

which is why i said first lose weight and if you still ugly join the gang
In 99.9% of cases, you can tell if you have chad bones at high bf. going from 25% to 10% bf won't change your smv at all.

look at all that chin that was covered up because he was fat literally went form subhuman to chadlite

In 99.9% of cases, you can tell if you have chad bones at high bf. going from 25% to 10% bf won't change your smv at all.
always the same excuses, fat people are LAZY and only look for excuses instead of doing something to change

always the same excuses, fat people are LAZY and only look for excuses instead of doing something to change
people are fat for a reason. you think chad's ever been fat? obviously not. if you have good genetics, you're going to play a lot of sports. daily reminder that everything comes as a package.

Once again, water is wet and fire is hot.

people are fat for a reason. you think chad's ever been fat? obviously not. if you have good genetics, you're going to play a lot of sports. daily reminder that everything comes as a package.

i was being patient with you but obviously you're a fat guy who is coping super hard, literally blaming his genes for eating like a landwhale hit the treadmill

Great, a handful of fatcels can ascend. I used to be very thin but I was a recessed ethnic, this stuff only applies if you were fat from teenage years on and that probably fucked with your testosterone in most cases.

Not that you shouldn't exercise of anything but.....if you gymcels can't get laid, what makes you think us fatcels have a chance?

"im fat because im not chad" jfl at this mindset, this is the reason why you are an incel and you will never ascend tbh im not even joking anymore

this type of comments are the reason why people think incels are low iq retards and they are not wrong tbf

"im fat because im not chad" jfl at this mindset, this is the reason why you are an incel and you will never ascend tbh im not even joking anymore

this type of comments are the reason why people think incels are low iq retards and they are not wrong tbf
muh iq. provide a counter-argument, you neanderthal
I see.

Yeah, unless they have other disadvantages then they have no excuse.

15% maybe, but 25%? I'm a bit under 15% right now and look insanely different at even 20%. Above 30% forget it. I spent most of my life thinking I had a recessed jaw because the fat hid it.

Imagine being fat in the first place lol

Being fat in the first place is Low IQ to begin with

Eating healthy / exercising can be an interesting change to some people and a literal torture to others. Genes, environment, early life habits, poor parenting etc. can make you absolutely fucked if they're all stacked against you. Most people are effortlessly not fat but there are some who have to put in extreme effort in order to even resemble healthy weight. I think putting all fatcels into one bag is pretty much bullying.

Most people are effortlessly not fat but there are some who have to put in extreme effort in order to even resemble healthy weight. I think putting all fatcels into one bag is pretty much bullying.

something everyone do might seem extreme or really hard to do for lazy people

all fat people are lazy and thats a fact

15% maybe, but 25%? I'm a bit under 15% right now and look insanely different at even 20%. Above 30% forget it. I spent most of my life thinking I had a recessed jaw because the fat hid it.
This is what I've noticed with myself losing weight too.

something everyone do might seem extreme or really hard to do for lazy people

all fat people are lazy and thats a fact
It's not even a matter of laziness, that's more along the lines of not wanting to gymcel, even then I think gymcelling is a pointless cope for most people. I'm lazy as fuck and not fat, it's a self control issue.

If anything it takes more physical effort to overeat than it does to not, there's a similar reason as to why I was able to smoke extremely lightly for 7 years(once a day or less) before I quit, as I'm so fucking lazy that it partially negates addictive behavior.

Lmao at you gymcels, there's no gym for your face. You could tell those guys had decent faces under the fat, same you can tell a guy will stay ugly even if they lose it... but hey whatever help you guys cope.

Lmao at you gymcels, there's no gym for your face. You could tell those guys had decent faces under the fat, same you can tell a guy will stay ugly even if they lose it... but hey whatever help you guys cope.