Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Once a loser always a loser

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
Once a loser always a loser if you’re a loser in high school it never begun you’re gonna fail as an adult too your fate was predetermined at birth whoever created the universe doesn’t want you to win so stop fighting a losing battle and LDAR like you were meant to do loser kids grow up to be loser adults winner kids grow up to be winner adults you don’t go from being a failure in high school to being successful as an adult that’s now how fate works all there is to life is winning and losing and you my friend have lost at birth even if it looks like you won that’s just life trolling you it’ll put you back in your place soon

Once a loser always a loser if you’re a loser in high school it never begun you’re gonna fail as an adult too your fate was predetermined at birth whoever created the universe doesn’t want you to win so stop fighting a losing battle and LDAR like you were meant to do loser kids grow up to be loser adults winner kids grow up to be winner adults you don’t go from being a failure in high school to being successful as an adult that’s now how fate works all there is to life is winning and losing and you my friend have lost at birth even if it looks like you won that’s just life trolling you it’ll put you back in your place soon
It's all about face bro. I went from normie tier to ugly during puberty and that ruined my life.

espcially sub4s
above4

ONCE A LOSER ALWAYS A LOSER

In Taiwan, a doctor is regarded as a dream career with high social and economic status. Countless high school students dream of studying in the department, as if they can become a "victory group in life" as soon as they graduate. However, some netizens posted that their relatives graduated from the medical department of a private school and successfully became doctors. Needless to say, their annual income must be more than one million yuan. All the way to the age of 40, they are still single, which makes him wonder, there are not always people on the Internet. Say, "If you have money, you will have a woman"? A netizen posted on PTT a few days ago, saying that there is a relative who is not familiar with him. He studied in the private medical department of Taichung. Although he did not graduate from the top National Taiwan University and Yangming Medical College, the annual income of a doctor after that is said to be less than a million, and his sexuality is very high. It's normal and has no bad habits. What makes people wonder is that she has always missed Taohua. "I am still a virgin at the age of 40, and I am an involuntary virgin." This kind of case makes netizens very puzzled, because every time I watch discussions on the Internet, there is always a high-profile argument, that men's experience is the most important thing, and rich women will naturally post it. But my relative is a doctor, so I have no problem with my income. I am shy and shy, and I don't know how to interact with people. I have been alone for 40 years. "But why is he still a virgin when his annual salary exceeds 100? "If you have money, you will have a woman" is not an iron rule at all! "

In Taiwan, a doctor is regarded as a dream career with high social and economic status. Countless high school students dream of studying in the department, as if they can become a "victory group in life" as soon as they graduate. However, some netizens posted that their relatives graduated from the medical department of a private school and successfully became doctors. Needless to say, their annual income must be more than one million yuan. All the way to the age of 40, they are still single, which makes him wonder, there are not always people on the Internet. Say, "If you have money, you will have a woman"? A netizen posted on PTT a few days ago, saying that there is a relative who is not familiar with him. He studied in the private medical department of Taichung. Although he did not graduate from the top National Taiwan University and Yangming Medical College, the annual income of a doctor after that is said to be less than a million, and his sexuality is very high. It's normal and has no bad habits. What makes people wonder is that she has always missed Taohua. "I am still a virgin at the age of 40, and I am an involuntary virgin." This kind of case makes netizens very puzzled, because every time I watch discussions on the Internet, there is always a high-profile argument, that men's experience is the most important thing, and rich women will naturally post it. But my relative is a doctor, so I have no problem with my income. I am shy and shy, and I don't know how to interact with people. I have been alone for 40 years. "But why is he still a virgin when his annual salary exceeds 100? "If you have money, you will have a woman" is not an iron rule at all! "
You know that noone is actually reading your essays?

You are mentioning ((him)) and the multiverse council......

You know that noone is actually reading your essays?
Of course they arent.

Long sotry ahort: even if you become a doctor, you'd still be a losER!

Of course they arent.

Long sotry ahort: even if you become a doctor, you'd still be a losER!
I dont want to talk like i know everything, cuz i definitely not know everything about everything, it is impossible

But.. i think that majority of users here already knows that world is cruel and not just at all

so why post this for the 10000th time

I dont want to talk like i know everything, cuz i definitely not know everything about everything, it is impossible

But.. i think that majority of users here already knows that world is cruel and not just at all

so why post this for the 10000th time
Tell them to just LDAR

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back