Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel On X nobody reads my posts or follows me

go2sleep

go2sleep

Worthless
:feelsbadman:

Even morons I quote or reply to with a question never reply back.

Shadowbanned?

isnt x colonized by troons and fake marxists

Been on since 2016 and have 66 followers. 0 of which interact with my posts
Now granted I dont really post and just rt stuff I like but still

What's your account?

Private message me your @ I will follow you. You can also view my likes for anime JB content.

I don't use social media because I never get any followers because I have no freinds :feelscry:

I hate Twitter/ X it’s filled with coping “conservatives” or trannys

Classic incel trait

I used it everyday to visit football twitter
X is really fun,

But why do you even have a presence there ? Deleting the account is a sound idea.

It's a dumpster fire since Elon took over

I have an account there as well and experience the same thing. No one bothers to interact with me there, and the only likes I get are usually from bots :feelswhat:

Lowinib Mogger if you Postmaxx on X tbhngldedsrs
:feelsjuice:

:feelsbadman:

Even morons I quote or reply to with a question never reply back.
Brutal. That used to happen to me a lot on discord. Literally happened to me irl. Id repeat the sentence 5 times and they'd still ignore me. Absolutely brutal.

Brutal. That used to happen to me a lot on discord. Literally happened to me irl. Id repeat the sentence 5 times and they'd still ignore me. Absolutely brutal.
Indeed.

Twitter is pay to win. If you dont have a blue tick dont bother posting anything

I would if I could make a 3rd acc. (1st 2 got banned, now I'm struggling to find a place to get a disposable email to make the 3rd)

I would if I could make a 3rd acc. (1st 2 got banned, now I'm struggling to find a place to get a disposable email to make the 3rd)
Can't you just use any e-mail provider?

Wait you guys use twitter?

Some of us. Why?
I barely use any social media other than for information tbh. I legit have no follower in my twitter account, I just use it for some news or resource sometimes.

I barely use any social media other than for information tbh. I legit have no follower in my twitter account, I just use it for some news or resource sometimes.
Same bro. It's an incel trait to have no followers on socmedia.

Can't you just use any e-mail provider?
Protonmail is suspecting my accounts of being disposable, so it won't let me sign up to anything. Same with tutamail