Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment On Virginity and Slut Status

That's ok. If i was one of those 10 who fucked the so-called "slut" for me there would be no problem with the girl in question. But since im not fucking, for me all the sluts are off-limits. I call them "sluts", because i can't fuck them.

I don't have any answers, if you're a long time incel answer why you like to call the women "sluts".

No, you still don't get it.
What you don't realize is that those sluts don't form any meaningful bonds.
So that means anyone who actually wants a REAL relationship is shit out of luck.
And those sluts encourage other womyn to be sluts too, and since womyn are weak-minded sheeps they fall for anything that's popular.
So you have a situation where ugly males who don't care about fucking around but rather want a stable relationship are denied while the womyn and the Chad fuck around with zero connection.
Now if you're a cuck and/or roastie, you think that's great because "hurr mah body!!!!", in which case you must be dealt with by stoning.

And of course later on, those used up whores are going to marry some poor old loser, steal his money, resent him for not being as good looking as her previous fuckbuddies and constantly be a dry and hateful person.

Hope that puts that to rest. Any further questions will be ignored because I'm not your personal tutor you lazy fuck.

I'm not looking for a life-coach.

IF you call yourself a "blackpilled man", than any LMS maxing purpose should be out of your thoughts.

Who cares what the sluts does with the ones who follow the redpill/bluepill way?

What's the point on calling the women "sluts". A blackpilled men doesn't care.

fuck even if he is saying us "autists" he had a point. if we want to take the black pill we need to take the "whole" black pill.

As I said, what the majority of his post outlined isn't wrong. The wrong part was assuming that for whatever reason, sluts shouldn't shamed just because they are programmed to be sluts. That's like saying that a murderer shouldn't be sent to jail because humans have the capacity to kill others in a fit of rage.

As I said, what the majority of his post outlined isn't wrong. The wrong part was assuming that for whatever reason, sluts shouldn't shamed just because they are programmed to be sluts. That's like saying that a murderer shouldn't be sent to jail because humans have the capacity to kill others in a fit of rage.

Why did you ban him? He actually raised a valid question. He didn't state that hes in the affirmitive, instead he was doing an inquiry on the nature of hypergamy and sluts. That how all civil discourse goes. You raise a question and through discussion try to arrive at the most rational and coherent view.

I know you already have a preconcieved idea of the matter. But that shouldn't be the reason to ban someone just simple because you disagree. We all have biase but don't let that influence you choices as a mod.

Wow, all the IT infiltrators are coming out of the woodwork eh. This is not how you conduct raids you autists. JFL.

Wow, all the IT infiltrators are coming out of the woodwork eh. This is not how you conduct raids you autists. JFL.
Can you read bro? Im against promiscuity but inorder to arrive at the truth we must dig a bit to see whats going on. Your inability to be open minded is not going to benifit you.

Why do you always report people on this forum without proving them wrong?

Can you read bro? Im against promiscuity but inorder to arrive at the truth we must dig a bit to see whats going on. Your inability to be open minded is not going to benifit you.

Why do you always report people on this forum without proving them wrong?

Open minded about sluts? What more is there to fucking discuss? Treating sex like fucking candy and showing birth control pills down your throat to take more cocks and then finally having a aspie baby at age 40 is bad. There, I solved your dilemma.

Why did you ban him? He actually raised a valid question. He didn't state that hes in the affirmitive, instead he was doing an inquiry on the nature of hypergamy and sluts. That how all civil discourse goes. You raise a question and through discussion try to arrive at the most rational and coherent view.

I know you already have a preconcieved idea of the matter. But that shouldn't be the reason to ban someone just simple because you disagree. We all have biase but don't let that influence you choices as a mod.
*sigh*

I merely uphold the rules. The rules state, no bluepilled faggotry. Taking a stance that defends sluts from ridicule is blue pilled faggotry at its finest. Simply adding a question mark at the end doesn't change the fact that he constructed an entire argument around the basis that its a justifiable practice that should be free from ridicule. Watch this:

"Hey, idnigo, why are you such a piece of shit?"

This is just for example purposes, frankly I don't know anything about you, but tell me - just because I added a question mark at the end, is what I said any better than "You are a piece of shit." ?

There are no preconceived ideas on this matter that played a role. I even agreed with the foundation of his statements, if you actually took the time to read it. However, going as far as to defend sluts for slutty behavior is a no-no, as per the rules.

To respond to the original post, the bad traits are stil
"If she's not a virgin then she's a slut."

Pretty common phrase in the incel community from what I've seen. If any of you believe this or just want to weigh in, feel free. Not everyone in this community has the same opinions so I want to get more of an idea of how it looks to you lot.

Inceldom and the blackpill teaches that hypergamy and survival of the fittest (i.e. Chads proliforating > everyone else) is natures law, which regardless of your level of blackpilled, is somewhat true. Not the point of the question.

So if hypergamy is the natural way, it's likely to be the best way to maintain the fitness and overall health of the species, short of extensive and rigorous scientific genetic manipulation, which humanity is a fairly long way from implementing viably en mass. If anyone wants to disprove this I'd welcome some citation, because as far as I'm aware natural selection is pretty common knowledge anywhere north of bumblefuck no-where.

This means that for humanity as a whole, women being promiscuous and "sluts" is what is most preferable, at least in choosing to have sex with all the chads they want (I also realise this works for chads as well, obviously) in order to sire the "strongest" -or whatever your term is- offspring.
If this is so, why exactly do you guys see "slut" as an insult?
Curious on thoughts, sorry for the more philosophy heavy question.

Happy LDARing

It isn't that hypergamy is good per se, it's that good quality sperm is good and the way things are done now with women settling with a lower quality man after their time as a whore isn't good.

Also, per this shit qualities would still be bred through the women if we had a world of only Chads reproducing.

Women thinking they can whore is reducing the genetic quality more than anything else because putting off reproducing makes egg and sperm quality worse.

I think we're getting brigaded. Ban all these bluepilled faggots with low post counts

Last edited:
Just want to preface by saying I only read a few of your replies to people in this thread so bear with me if I say something that's already been said (I just don't feel like scrolling and reading because I'm a lazy piece of shit). But, at least in my personal opinion, it doesn't make a femoid inherently evil just for having sex with a guy. Where the problem arises is the type of culture this cultivates. I'm sure you've used tinder, bumble, or whatever the fuck, and if you have you know it's a toxic way to meet people. There shouldn't be an app literally designed to find a partner with as little (real) human interaction as possible. Not only does this cause problems for women (I'll elaborate), it's the reason incels exist.

Yes, there's always been "incels" of different sorts all throughout time, ever since the first life on earth was formed, but it's clearly gotten much much worse with the internet. We don't have to talk to women, and they don't have to talk to us. We can just blissfully (or in our case, ragefully) ignore each other's existences.

Now about causing problems for women, if you're looking at it from a femail's perspective, they always complain about self image and shit right? The body positivity movement started off on a good foot, like most causes, but then the sjws came in and flipped tables and took a big fat shit right on it. Now, not only are OBESE UNHEALTHY and generally UGLY girls dating average looking men, they think they deserve better than the average guy. They think they should have the same social/sexual value as a 9/10. And when they find out Chad doesn't actually want them and he was just using her for a quick lay, she's destroyed. She probably thought they were going to have kids or some shit, planning their wedding and all that jazz. So for the normies end of things, this is all the more reason to avoid this hypergamous culture. It fuels incels to hate women for not wanting them, and it fuels low-tier Stacy to hate herself for not being good enough for Chad. While still ignoring the crop of incels ripe for the picking right at her feet, because even with all that self-hatred, she still has her DIGNITY. /s

Obviously internet culture in general is toxic, but internet dating culture is honestly just the absolute worst. Females can pretend other human beings don't even exist and they won't feel normal emotions, and react as you should to straight up ignoring someone, because it's all behind a screen coming from a guy 10 miles away from you. If a woman were to ignore a guy begging for her to speak to him in real life, it would be extremely difficult and awkward to attempt to pretend he's not there. On the internet it's as simple as a block, and if you want to go the extra mile report them for harassment and ruin any chances of them finding someone through that app.

I know I'm rambling, but I hope you got my general opinions and view on the subject. It's not the sex that matters, it's what happens to society after 3/10s are getting laid by Chad. Everyone else is left in the dust, but who cares because we're nazis apparently?

Last edited:
The wrong part was assuming that for whatever reason, sluts shouldn't shamed just because they are programmed to be sluts. That's like saying that a murderer shouldn't be sent to jail because humans have the capacity to kill others in a fit of rage.
That's what I was thinking. Might as well say "don't call men rapists and sexual assaulters because some of them are programmed to do that." What he used was an appeal to nature fallacy.

Hypergamy evolved to promote the propagation of certain traits, mostly pertaining to physical strength and one's ability to defend his spouse against potential dangers. While those traits may have once been necessary to ensure mankind's survival, they are as of now not only redundant, but regressive.

Being a slut must be punished with public humiliation. We must make it unbearable to be a slut.
But if someone that has sex is a slut, why are we incels complaining about our lack of sexual activity?

No, you still don't get it.
What you don't realize is that those sluts don't form any meaningful bonds.
So that means anyone who actually wants a REAL relationship is shit out of luck.
And those sluts encourage other womyn to be sluts too, and since womyn are weak-minded sheeps they fall for anything that's popular.
So you have a situation where ugly males who don't care about fucking around but rather want a stable relationship are denied while the womyn and the Chad fuck around with zero connection.
Now if you're a cuck and/or roastie, you think that's great because "hurr mah body!!!!", in which case you must be dealt with by stoning.

And of course later on, those used up whores are going to marry some poor old loser, steal his money, resent him for not being as good looking as her previous fuckbuddies and constantly be a dry and hateful person.

Hope that puts that to rest. Any further questions will be ignored because I'm not your personal tutor you lazy fuck.
Yes, it's true that sluts usually don't form meaningful bonds, but that doesn't mean that every non-virgin girl is a slut

Yes, it's true that sluts usually don't form meaningful bonds, but that doesn't mean that every non-virgin girl is a slut

Yeah, and not every Nazi gassed jews back in WWII. Your point is?

Yeah, and not every Nazi gassed jews back in WWII. Your point is?
My point is that you can have a meaningful relationship with a girl who lost her virginity with a guy she was in love with or something like that. It's not the same having sex with a lot of boys and having sex with a person you really care about. Would you turn down a girl that genuinely loves you because she has been in a relationship in the past?

My point is that you can have a meaningful relationship with a girl who lost her virginity with a guy she was in love with or something like that. It's not the same having sex with a lot of boys and having sex with a person you really care about. Would you turn down a girl that genuinely loves you because she has been in a relationship in the past?

Because girls form deep bonds with the person they be with first. Sloppy seconds WILL NEVER EVER be true love. It'll be a constant shitshow and competition to desperately try to seem better than her previous partner so that she doesn't think "wow, he's a loser, my ex was much better".

I'd argue that it would actually be easier with giga-whores who do 100 ONS, because they don't form any meaningful bonds. But those whores are so far gone they couldn't ever form a bond anymore anyway.

But if someone that has sex is a slut, why are we incels complaining about our lack of sexual activity?
A key that opens many locks is a good key.
A lock that can be opened by many keys is a bad lock.

Women are sluts unless they have an owner and obey him. End of discussion

If they are not married, had over 3 penises, and over the age 20, then they are sluts.

A key that opens many locks is a good key.
A lock that can be opened by many keys is a bad lock.

Women are sluts unless they have an owner and obey him. End of discussion

well spoken.

If they are not married, had over 3 penises, and over the age 20, then they are sluts.
Over three at 20 qualifies, but what about two at age 25?

Over three at 20 qualifies, but what about two at age 25?
I don't think I'd call her a slut, but she wasted her prime years if she still hasn't got married.

"If she's not a virgin then she's a slut."

Pretty common phrase in the incel community from what I've seen. If any of you believe this or just want to weigh in, feel free. Not everyone in this community has the same opinions so I want to get more of an idea of how it looks to you lot.

Inceldom and the blackpill teaches that hypergamy and survival of the fittest (i.e. Chads proliforating > everyone else) is natures law, which regardless of your level of blackpilled, is somewhat true. Not the point of the question.

So if hypergamy is the natural way, it's likely to be the best way to maintain the fitness and overall health of the species, short of extensive and rigorous scientific genetic manipulation, which humanity is a fairly long way from implementing viably en mass. If anyone wants to disprove this I'd welcome some citation, because as far as I'm aware natural selection is pretty common knowledge anywhere north of bumblefuck no-where.

This means that for humanity as a whole, women being promiscuous and "sluts" is what is most preferable, at least in choosing to have sex with all the chads they want (I also realise this works for chads as well, obviously) in order to sire the "strongest" -or whatever your term is- offspring.
If this is so, why exactly do you guys see "slut" as an insult?
Curious on thoughts, sorry for the more philosophy heavy question.

Happy LDARing

This is kind of stupid

1. Most people use contraceptives while sleeping around, so no offsprings are created by promiscuity. Dating succes at one night stands doesn't result in a lot of offsprings

2. The men that have the most succes with woman are not the men who contribute most to society, are very intelligent, or have a very good personality. (High intelligence is probably even negatively correlated with dating succes) Good looks, money and status (which is not only determined by your personality, but also a lot by your environment), charms/good conversation skills, and low inhibition improve your chances the most when it comes to dating. So society as a whole doesn't profit from this "natural selection", other than people becoming more and more attractive