Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

On upper eyelid exposure (and why I have grown to love the fact that I have it)

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
If you don't have upper eyelid exposure, it means your ancestors were raped by the Mongols. If you have upper eyelid exposure, it means your ancestors weren't. This is something to celebrate. My ancestors were ruled by the Delhi Sultanate: the only power in the world that cucked the Mongols numerous times. There weren't many powers that could cuck the savage Mongols; only one other power, the Mamluks in Palestine/Egypt, cucked them once and that was out of sheer luck. Therefore, if you are a Middle Easterner or a South Asian with upper eyelid exposure: REJOICE! Your ancestors didn't get cucked by the Mongols. This, to me, is way more important than looking good in the eyes of a bunch of aspies.

Sounds like cope but either way I can't win

My Ligurian ancestors mixed their blood with indoeuropeans (Celtics and Romans) and generated the mutt shit that I am.
100% black hair, 100% black eyes, light skin, zero testosterone

1. I'm white.
2. I don't care if my ancestors got raped by mongols or not if I have to suffer in the present.

1. I'm white.
2. I don't care if my ancestors got raped by mongols or not if I have to suffer in the present.
Sadly I have to agree. If I had a whore of mother but got Chad genes, it would be preferable to the present situation.

I am glad I have prey eyes now. Prey eyes rejoice :feelsgah:

Sounds like cope but either way I can't win
It's not a cope, don't you realize the sheer brutality of the Mongols and how they cucked everyone as they destroyed city by city, land by land? If you managed to pwn them, you did something nobody else was able to. Not accepting this, is an extreme cope.
My Ligurian ancestors mixed their blood with indoeuropeans (Celtics and Romans) and generated the mutt shit that I am.
100% black hair, 100% black eyes, light skin, zero testosterone
Never heard of these Ligurian people, but I should let you know black hair or black eyes do not exist. It's just very dark brown.
1. I'm white.
I absolutely care about honor and there is nothing more honorful than defending your people from the biggest cuckening.
I am glad I have prey eyes now. Prey eyes rejoice :feelsgah:
Hell yes bro. When the prey eyed cuck the hunter eyed, you know shit got real.

Accept the giant golden cock pill, even if you don't have it, chances are your ancestors were raped by mongols.
Untitled

1. I can't see my upper eyelids
2. Uralic people come from the east anyways
full

This. Only thing that matters is having the superior traits, the historical events that led to me having those traits are none of my business and have no effect on my life.

Hunter eyes don’t just look good in the eyes of aspies, they also look good in the eyes of women, and that’s what matters

Oh true, none of my ancestors were contacted by the Mongols
I don't care if my ancestors got raped by mongols or not if I have to suffer in the present.

I am a mongoloid and I don't have hunter eyes
overwhelming majority of mongoloid races despite having mongol admixture have extreme upper eyelid exposure.

I have upper eyelid exposure it's fucking awful

Accept the giant golden cock pill, even if you don't have it, chances are your ancestors were raped by mongols.
My ancestors weren't raped by the Mongols, I did research on this. And yes, the Mongols did brutally rape Afghans, which is why you will see a lot of Afghans have no upper eyelid exposure or even have a Mongoloid look.
did the mongols rape north west african ?
No, bro. They only were able to cuck the Middle East but never went as far as North Africa where you are from.
Only thing that matters is having the superior traits
No bro, only thing that matters is if your ancestors were cucked by a power that cucked most.
I am a mongoloid and I don't have hunter eyes
Mongoloids have monolids, I excluded them here.
Oh true, none of my ancestors were contacted by the Mongols
You are lucky.
Hunter eyes don’t just look good in the eyes of aspies, they also look good in the eyes of women, and that’s what matters
Women don't care about upper eyelid exposure dude... look up Tom Welling for instance.
I have upper eyelid exposure it's fucking awful
If you're white, then sure. But if you're South Asian or Middle Eastern you should celebrate.

Why yes, I don't have an upper eyelid exposure and I'm a subhuman how did you know?

Images 50

Why yes, I have a Stacy girlfriend and positive mindset because of my upper eye lid exposure how did you know?

Images 51

If you don't have upper eyelid exposure, it means your ancestors were raped by the Mongols. If you have upper eyelid exposure, it means your ancestors weren't. This is something to celebrate. My ancestors were ruled by the Delhi Sultanate: the only power in the world that cucked the Mongols numerous times. There weren't many powers that could cuck the savage Mongols; only one other power, the Mamluks in Palestine/Egypt, cucked them once and that was out of sheer luck. Therefore, if you are a Middle Easterner or a South Asian with upper eyelid exposure: REJOICE! Your ancestors didn't get cucked by the Mongols. This, to me, is way more important than looking good in the eyes of a bunch of aspies.
Massive Fucking Cope

Hooded eyelids look better.

Uppereyelid exposure by your logic just means that you were rapable but you weren't because you got lucky.

And with this knowledge about no upper eyelid, means to me that you're an absolute slayer predator and you take what you want gene is in you.
prey eyes as a male
:soy:

You cant even serial killermaxx as an ugly male without them.

Massive Fucking Cope
Dude, why are you bothering with a response if you don't understand what I'm saying? I'm saying South Asian males have upper eyelid exposure because there's no Mongol admixture from the invading forces. The South Asian males without upper eyelid exposure have ancestors who were raped by the Mongols, whereas those without have ancestors that cucked the Mongols. What's not to understand? You are literally IT-tier in terms of IQ, those faggots didn't comprehend either.
Why yes, I don't have an upper eyelid exposure and I'm a subhuman how did you know?
Completely missing the point because you have IT-tier IQ.

Based. Alauddin was one of my favourite historical characters. Even though Padmavaati shows him in a negative light, it has a scene where he BTFOs Mongols. You should watch that movie.

Dude, why are you bothering with a response if you don't understand what I'm saying? I'm saying South Asian males have upper eyelid exposure because there's no Mongol admixture from the invading forces. The South Asian males without upper eyelid exposure have ancestors who were raped by the Mongols, whereas those without have ancestors that cucked the Mongols. What's not to understand? You are literally IT-tier in terms of IQ, those faggots didn't comprehend either.

Hooded eyelid curries mog you

They have the slayer genes you wished you had while your bug eyes get laughed at by 2/10 curry holes.

It quite honestly never began if you're an ethnic with bug eyes

tbh, being a chad with hunter eyes is worth your ancient ancestor having a bit of mongol admixture

Hooded eyelid curries mog you

They have the slayer genes you wished you had while your bug eyes get laughed at by 2/10 curry holes.

It quite honestly never began if you're an ethnic with bug eyes
I don't wish for "slayer genes" if we ended up slaying those cucks with hooded eyes. :feelshaha:
tbh, being a chad with hunter eyes is worth your ancient ancestor having a bit of mongol admixture
If you don't have any honor, sure. But I care about my ancestors and knowing they cucked the Mongols repeatedly is just too much of a feel good to wish for anything else.

I don't wish for "slayer genes" if we ended up slaying those cucks with hooded eyes. :feelshaha:

If you don't have any honor, sure. But I care about my ancestors and knowing they cucked the Mongols repeatedly is just too much of a feel good to wish for anything else.
And yet they still get more pussy than you....

Massive Cope thread

I have no honour because my ancestors were slaves and / or farmers, just like what I will become soon, so history doesn't bother me. I'll take any scraps I can get, because that is what my ancestors would have done in my situation.

Yeah i got your point

JFL at the cucks I triggered for spitting historical facts.
And yet they still get more pussy than you....

Massive Cope thread
You know how they say white people have no honor? I can see why they say that when I read your posts.
I have no honour because my ancestors were slaves and / or farmers, just like what I will become soon, so history doesn't bother me. I'll take any scraps I can get, because that is what my ancestors would have done in my situation.
I see, that makes sense. I thought you were white though.
Yeah i got your point
No, you didn't, otherwise you wouldn't have argued with me.

You know how they say white people have no honor
Who do you think holds the best seats in life?

:feelstastyman:

how does it feel knowing that a low IQ @Napoleon de Geso tier white inbred with hunter eyes in Alabama is superior to you?

basically a cope

basically a cope
It's not a cope if there's a good base for it. By not siding with me, you are siding with IT. Don't forget.
Who do you think holds the best seats in life?

:feelstastyman:

how does it feel knowing that a low IQ @Napoleon de Geso tier white inbred with hunter eyes in Alabama is superior to you?
Superior to me how? Because aspies think having no upper eyelid makes him better than me somehow? Just lol. Unless you mean because he's white, that's a different story.

There's a chance my ancestors were raped by ricecels?

There's a chance my ancestors were raped by ricecels?
Actually, your ancestors cucked them as well. If your ancestors hadn't, they would have been able to conquer Africa as well. Read up on Egyptian Mamluks. Of course, the Ottoman Empire did eventually conquer you but at least it was just sandniggers instead of savage ricemen.

It's not a cope if there's a good base for it. By not siding with me, you are siding with IT. Don't forget.

Superior to me how? Because aspies think having no upper eyelid makes him better than me somehow? Just lol. Unless you mean because he's white, that's a different story.
If they make more money than you while looking better than you,

it's over,

you're condemned to ascending and betacucking for your native equivalent at "best".

overwhelming majority of mongoloid races despite having mongol admixture have extreme upper eyelid exposure.
only SEAcels do tbh and i wouldnt call it extreme

Not sure if srs

But non bug eyes don't only come from mongols/east asians

Cope, upper eyelid exposure is disgusting

shit nigga you're right

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6