Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion On Trannies and Political Correctness

Deta97

Deta97

Suicidal Alchemist and Dreamer
-
Contrary to the popular belief in other places, I'm not really transphobic; to be transphobic requires one to be fearful and hate them.

Having said that, I have one major problem with them, along with the LGBs who wear their sexuality on a sleeve... or better yet, the "woke", and that problem lies in the victim mentality, thinking they're oppressed when in reality they aren't. I mean, sure... some do experience sexual assault and discrimination, but not only is it overrepresented in the media, but also the people who are hostile towards them are in the minority; most people just don't care and are just trying to live their lives.
And besides, they're arguably the most protected demographic; they have an entire month to celebrate their identity, and when you question their narratives, even in an innocuous way, you could either lose your job, or get arrested.
But regardless of however much you do to make them feel secure, they just want more, and more, because they'll always feel oppressed.
The actual cure for their victim mentality has a lot to do with self-actualization, to forge an identity of their own through action, rather than something as fragile as their gender. It might even cure dysphoria as well.

Frankly, if they start doing that rather than going on this "quest" to push their agenda and all that, they wouldn't need to control the world, and that applies to the other "marginalized" demographics.

You want to feel safe and truly master the world, you need to master yourself.