Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel On top of being short and ugly

Speedloader

Speedloader

Saw spear enthusiast
-
Why do i have to be aslo balding? What kind of cruel joke is this?

:reeeeee:
are you taking anything against it?

Wear a hat, or go full bald, or do hair transplant

waiting to get assraped by the reaper :feelsokman: i won’t survive due to being neotenycel

That's brutal bro :feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal:
[UWSL]Btw on top of being balding are you also autistic or NT? [/UWSL]:feelssus::feelssus::feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere:

Some people just can't catch a fucking break. :feelsbadman:
Sorry dude

Dude, you're not alone. I'm kinda short, definitely ugly and also balding. So, let's rot together!

Because Jesus loves you, and this life is just a test to separate the wheat from the chaff in preparation for an eternity in heaven? :lul:

I just want to know what foid treatment is like in Russia.
I think there's still no decent treatment in the world at all. Otherwise, there wouldn't be bald celebrities.
Shit. I got it wrong. Well. Okay.
So, speaking about foids, they're all the same, anyways. Nobody likes ugly or bald/balding guys.

Last edited:
genes and the specis is essentially evolving so it is not refined either.

Same situation, I just fully shave my hair now, once a month. It really sucks that there are many hairstyles that I wanted to try out, but are completely out of my reach now :fuk: Honestly I wouldn't mind being bald so much if I could grow a beard, but not even that... Can you grow a beard?

Imagine being able to pull that ancient greek philosopher look, it would be cool.

Last edited:
Same situation, I just fully shave my hair now, once a month. It really sucks that there are many hairstyles that I wanted to try out, but are completely out of my reach now :fuk: Honestly I wouldn't mind being bald so much if I could grow a beard, but not even that... Can you grow a beard?
View attachment 486790

Imagine being able to pull that ancient greek philosopher look, it would be cool.
No beard for me:feelsrope:

I'll never forget the day I saw a large bald spot on the back of my head that I didn't had saw yet.

I bet other people were cringing so much that no one talked to me before.