Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

On the verge of breaking

satoshisacuck

satoshisacuck

Officer
★★★★
My head is running through bunch of emotions, it really hurts. I feel like I am not human any more and more motivation is slipping by the day.
But I finally have an answer and I am willing to take that road soon.

Been listening to anime amvs alot (Impossible AMVs)

There are some things that are impossible,  I don't know why I thought I was different...

nausea said:

I don't want to yield to this world. To the degeneracy, to all the lies. I don't want to be a part of it. But I don't want to be unhappy either, I finally found a way to relieve myself to the next level. I don't know, I am scared..mainly of myself.

I am tired of people taking advantage of my innocence. I am tired of not being able to protect the things I want.

which things you wanna protect?

nausea said:

I want to be able to find someone the same as me, and have them love me for who I am. I think I found such a person, but I am afraid they are going to reject me, and I am going to use that excuse to start walking down an even darker path. Even Allah can't save me once I start walking down that path of darkness, and I don't want to go to hell.

satoshisacuck said:
nausea said:
I want to be able to find someone the same as me, and have them love me for who I am. I think I found such a person, but I am afraid they are going to reject me, and I am going to use that excuse to start walking down an even darker path. Even Allah can't save me once I start walking down that path of darkness, and I don't want to go to hell.
you muslim?

It's not just that, but it's my personality, I have had a lot of family problems and the like. It's really hard for me to share my feelings with others, I am a Capricorn if that helps :/

satoshisacuck said:
It's not just that, but it's my personality, I have had a lot of family problems and the like. It's really hard for me to share my feelings with others, I am a Capricorn if that helps :/
share them here, if you like