Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

On the precipice of complete insanity

dardycunt

dardycunt

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 17, 2017
Posts
0
Online
0
I am losing it, holy shit, I literally have not had an actual conversation with another human being in months. There is no running water, I haven't showered for days, I'm going to permanently lose my capacity for emotions and speech productions due to lack of stimuli, I'm mentally collapsing in on myself. It's the same shit, over and over again, that no one needs to express because anyone who is capable of understanding this deafening isolation already knows. There is nothing to say, just total blankness. I shouldn't even be conscious at this point. This feels like a horrid parody of what being alive is.

I want to regurgitate all my organs, I feel inherently wrong and filthy all the time, it is not that I am tainted but that I am one massive stain upon existence and everything wrong with me is everything about me.
 
Battlefield3cel

Battlefield3cel

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 9, 2017
Posts
1,178
Online
0
Do you have any family you can talk to?
 
dardycunt

dardycunt

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 17, 2017
Posts
0
Online
0
Battlefield3cel said:
Do you have any family you can talk to?

Despite being a terrible person in general I can't really bear to inflict my malaise on others. My relationship with my relatives are cordial at best and they have made it clear that they won't bother to understand any of my problems if it isn't actual and immediate physical suffering.
 
cavsinone_lbjdagoat

cavsinone_lbjdagoat

Recruit
★★★
Joined
Nov 12, 2017
Posts
235
Online
19m
dardycunt said:
I am losing it, holy shit, I literally have not had an actual conversation with another human being in months. There is no running water, I haven't showered for days, I'm going to permanently lose my capacity for emotions and speech productions due to lack of stimuli, I'm mentally collapsing in on myself. It's the same shit, over and over again, that no one needs to express because anyone who is capable of understanding this deafening isolation already knows. There is nothing to say, just total blankness. I shouldn't even be conscious at this point. This feels like a horrid parody of what being alive is.
I want to regurgitate all my organs, I feel inherently wrong and filthy all the time, it is not that I am tainted but that I am one massive stain upon existence and everything wrong with me is everything about me.

this might sound crazy but talk to yourself (not in front of other people). i'm ashamed to admit i do it more often than i should. try to maintain relationships with people in your family who can relate to you and can spend time with. for example my best friend is my little brother.
 
dardycunt

dardycunt

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 17, 2017
Posts
0
Online
0
cavsinone_lbjdagoat said:
this might sound crazy but talk to yourself (not in front of other people). i'm ashamed to admit i do it more often than i should. try to maintain relationships with people in your family who can relate to you and can spend time with. for example my best friend is my little brother.

I imagine talking to yourself would require lower inhibition so being able to do that naturally is not a bad thing in my view.  I have never enjoyed talking and could probably spend the rest of my life mute if I wanted to. It is great that you have such a good relationship with your little brother.
 
Morf12

Morf12

Recruit
★★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
347
Online
0
I feel just as you do every few months. I've been LDARing for 5 years so it's normal to me. How would you describe your daily life? Wagecuck, study/schoolcuck, Transcended LDARcel?
 
Deleted member 60

Deleted member 60

.
-
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
16,974
Online
2d 17h 17m
dardycunt said:
I'm going to permanently lose my capacity for emotions and speech productions due to lack of stimuli, I'm mentally collapsing in on myself. It's the same shit, over and over again, that no one needs to express because anyone who is capable of understanding this deafening isolation already knows. There is nothing to say, just total blankness. 

you said it better than I ever could. I can barely communicate at this point.
 
T

Tuttle

Officer
★★
Joined
Nov 12, 2017
Posts
687
Online
0
dardycunt said:
Despite being a terrible person in general I can't really bear to inflict my malaise on others. My relationship with my relatives are cordial at best and they have made it clear that they won't bother to understand any of my problems if it isn't actual and immediate physical suffering.

Hmmm, I'm a bit like that too but clearly not as far as you or it doesn't bother me as much.


Morf12 said:
I feel just as you do every few months. ....

The holidays. :(
 
Morf12

Morf12

Recruit
★★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
347
Online
0
Tuttle said:
Hmmm, I'm a bit like that too but clearly not as far as you or it doesn't bother me as much.



The holidays. :(



This Christmas is going to be rough.
 
dardycunt

dardycunt

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 17, 2017
Posts
0
Online
0
Morf12 said:
I feel just as you do every few months. I've been LDARing for 5 years so it's normal to me. How would you describe your daily life? Wagecuck, study/schoolcuck, Transcended LDARcel?

I have been LDARing since 2013. I live an extremely spartan lifestyle and finance myself through accumulated savings and temporary jobs.
 
T

Tuttle

Officer
★★
Joined
Nov 12, 2017
Posts
687
Online
0
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-YP3pIPp8P8[/video]
 
nausea

nausea

Fesikh
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 9, 2017
Posts
16,647
Online
16d 13h 49m
it really is torture
 
whogivesafucc

whogivesafucc

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
8,269
Online
21m
That's how I feel everyday, despite being only 19 and in college, where interaction with others is pretty much forced.

I literally go days at a time without talking...fucking hell, it only gets worse and worse..
 

Similar threads

svgmn1
Replies
8
Views
377
Linesnap99
Linesnap99
W
Replies
14
Views
331
SupremeGentleman48
SupremeGentleman48
negativecel
Replies
4
Views
175
AsgardTheFatcel
AsgardTheFatcel
sub human
Replies
2
Views
211
based_meme
B
lonelycurry26
Replies
12
Views
609
Transcended Trucel
Transcended Trucel
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top