Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion On the nuclear family

Nanoventor

Nanoventor

Creepermaxxer
★★
What do you guys think of the destruction of the nuclear family? I've been reading a lot on how families have been destroyed by the annihilation of this system of child rearing. I was lurking on hamzas channel and he made a video about something pertaining to the idea of how most men are incels because it's not that they're ugly but simply because they cannot read a females attraction towards them or something like that , he blamed the destruction of the nuclear family for this mainly the fact that a lot of young men today are raised in single parent households where they cannot witness their parents intimacy. Do you think if everybody still lived in the traditional family system inceldom would decrease?

Feminists are to blame, and also the jews being behind the scenes

Hamza has the mental capacity of a comatose

The nuclear family is important but jfl if that has something to do with boys being too autistic to understand attraction.

This has nothing to do with inceldom. “The nuclear family” means nothing. If anything it’s actually the opposite of what you claim. If you’re from a middle class family with a feminine mother and masculine father you’re probably an incel or a betabuxx.

I was born in a middle class family with good parents who were supportive towards each of their 5 kids, both of my parents were also good looking in their prime yet I’m incel as fuck. Meanwhile many normies and chads are raised by a trash looking ghetto whore mother and a cuck father, or in some cases an ugly skinny druggie single mother.

What do you guys think of the destruction of the nuclear family? I've been reading a lot on how families have been destroyed by the annihilation of this system of child rearing. I was lurking on hamzas channel and he made a video about something pertaining to the idea of how most men are incels because it's not that they're ugly but simply because they cannot read a females attraction towards them or something like that , he blamed the destruction of the nuclear family for this mainly the fact that a lot of young men today are raised in single parent households where they cannot witness their parents intimacy. Do you think if everybody still lived in the traditional family system inceldom would decrease?
Scamza is a shittard leech dont listen to him m