Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

On the male thirst: An empirical journey across the world

BlackOpsIIcel

BlackOpsIIcel

> > > > FAT GIRLS REJECT ME! < < < <
In my opinion, too much blame is put on women. Which is wrong! Any Chad or Incel alike would rather fuck a skinny, young and cute female. Then an obese, old and ugly one. The difference between men and women is a less talked about factor >>The male thirst.<< This is the root of the problem. This is why Incels exist. This is why Cat ladies exists. It all boils down to any man fucking any woman.

I wish to create empirical evidence on this issue. I wish for my material to be shared across different platforms in the manosphere. In doing so, I hope I might help some young men on understanding why things are as they are. So they will get the answers I had to search for. --> WHY CAN'T I GET LAID??? And shift the blame away from women, who in some ways are disadvantaged in the long run. Such as thinking Chad wants them in the cock carousel, and not settling in their prime.

This study uses a fake profile of what is deemed a less attractive female.  It will use various dating applications and GPS soft-wares. This with the aim to increase sample variation. All names and pics will be censored. But it will be enough to indicate if the object is a Chad or an Incel.
I will not participate in anything else outside of this study, or thread.

Subject 1: Leslie, 55. She is skinny, but "post-wall." In the first 3 minutes of opening the account, she has been spammed by many young suitors. Some of them quite attractive!

8mICtfw.png

So far I have 26 matches, on the first day, free account. Here is a sample of a Chad who wants to fuck this old rotten hag. He probably has no problem slaying prime teen pussy. But that doesn't exclude fat chicks and grandma.

C3yVvsq.png

I love the set up. Good work man

Suicide Fuel. Unattractive 55 yo femoids have exponentially more appeal than your average incel.

How ugly is she? I think a lot of dudes just have a MILF/Mrs. Robinson fantasy they want to fulfill which is why they are matching. I do agree that white knights and desperate failed-normies are worse than women by miles.