Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy On the concept of „spreading Hate“

Iamnothere000

Iamnothere000

Veteran
★★★★
Just a quick thought.

Incels and other groups with controversial opinions are systematically shamed/hindered from spreading and discussing those opinions.

The argument here being, that some weak willed person could somehow, maybe, theoretically, perhaps be inspired by those opinions do something drastic.

This implies a form a connection or “social responsibility” that people apparently have for each other.

“I must be careful what I say, because, directly or indirectly, it could impact the lives of others.”

Therefore, the Idea that every person is solely responsible for his/her own actions and feelings is out of the window. Instead we are apparently all part of a “universal social network”, constantly influencing each other’s feelings, thoughts and ultimately actions.

So why is it that when people turn bitter and angry from bullying, lookism, constant rejection (romantic or otherwise) and general disrespect, they are suddenly “responsible for their own happiness” and advised to “get therapy” or “become a stoic” or “learn to deal with it” or “work an yourself”?

Why don’t we hold the women responsible who, by their behavior, turn men into misogynists?
Or black criminals who, by their behavior, turn whites into racists?
Or the bullies and negligent teachers who, by their behavior, turn students into school shooters?

Suddenly Incels, misogynists, racists and school shooters where, apparently, never part of the “universal social network”. They just became evil like this by themselves and it is their responsibility (and no one else’s) to fix their way of thinking.

They are now required, by themselves, to “filter” the input they get from the “universal social network” to remove every information that could somehow radicalize them. It is their responsibility to stay a good person, regardless of the behavior of bullies, women, black people, etc.

So why can we hold the worst people imaginable (Incels, misogynists, racists and school shooters) to such a high standard (the ability to stay good despite negative input), but not the general population?

Why must I refrain from „spreading hate“ because maybe some people out there are unable to “filter”, all the while I (the evil inkwel) am expected to filter out the negativity I receive and stay a good person?

you make a lot of high iq high effort threads
your definitely a good user :feelsokman: :feelsokman: :feelsokman:

Why don’t we hold the women responsible who, by their behavior, turn men into misogynists?
Because women are the real privileged demographic.

you make a lot of high iq high effort threads
your definitely a good user :feelsokman: :feelsokman: :feelsokman:

But_It%27s_Honest_Work.jpg

they fight hate with hate thus making the hatred more intense

Exactly, They reject us and treat us like trash and then tell us that we are responsible for our own predicament. This is why one of the biggest bluepills say that if we work hard people will appreciate our efforts and we only have ourselves to blame if things go bad. They are trying to convince us that everything is our fault and that if we did everything they told us we would have been fulfilled.

Extremely high IQ and extremely based, a shame I don't see you enough around here, Gentleman.

If guys could get foids easily and foids were not terrible none of what we say would stick. The guy would just say "that is bullshit, I've got a foid and foids are wonderful". They should allow us on their mainstream platforms because we are so obviously wrong and it wouldn't stick.

If guys could get foids easily and foids were not terrible none of what we say would stick. The guy would just say "that is bullshit, I've got a foid and foids are wonderful". They should allow us on their mainstream platforms because we are so obviously wrong and it wouldn't stick.
High IQ observation.
We would dominate the marketplace of Ideas since everyone is low key aware of the blackpill.

Because individual man's life doesn't matter for society. Only womens, childrens and men at the top lives matter