Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel On the brink of WW3 ( live youtube)

Fucking start that shit already. Too much talking.

we need an incel platoon

the world needs to just band together and destroy russia once and for all, those mfs contribute nothing to society while causing problems all the damn time. they have good looking women though, distribute russia's holes to incels to use.

:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: BRING ON THE T E R R O W A V E :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Fuck this dystopia

I can't see the war starting. What I think will happen is, Russia will invade Ukraine and take whatever territory they want and no one will do shit about it. Just like it happened with Crimea.

Fearmongering BS

I can't see the war starting. What I think will happen is, Russia will invade Ukraine and take whatever territory they want and no one will do shit about it. Just like it happened with Crimea.
Smart take.

excelerate excelerate EXCELERATE :feelsUnreal:
i like to think that nothing happens in the world that the boot will just stay to our necks regardless of war or peace, we are still on the bottom rung.

ROFL, nothing will happen.
Sub-zero IQ if you think Russian elites are any different from US elites and believe in the show they put on for the sheeple.

Where do you think all the kids of Russian oligarchs are living and studying right now ?

Ukraine isn't Nato, even if war was to breakout, there's no ww3.

USA ain't going to do nothing, it won't lead to ww3 it will be Ukrainians Vs Russians that's it

Bullshit ass alternative media cope lol. Kyle is trying to get subscribers. He is washed up.

Ever since Yang and Trump were out of the scene, alternative media has gone nowhere.

Even without an actual conflict, given all this movement of military assets, this might trigger a nuclear first strike scenario from either Russia or NATO/USA.

First strike, then defend against remaining enemy missiles, follow up with subsequent strikes against military assets.

New programmable boosters (to replace failed boosters), new fuses (allowing 100% silo destruction by aiming 2 or 3 warheads that won't damage each other), and new sensors to track enemy missile locations all make a first strike a winnable scenario.

One side has to strike first to win. There will be a lot of war gaming going on. Are we on DEFCON 2 yet?

320px Dc none

Last edited:
the world needs to just band together and destroy Israel once and for all, those mfs contribute nothing to society while causing problems all the damn time.
There. Fixed it for you. :feelsokman:

@Tesla

Do you think war will break out?

WW3 starts for the 15th time in the last 10 years! :lul:

@Tesla

Do you think war will break out?
Wars were always made so both sides fight TOGETHER. It doesn't matter for what reason and if they are on opposite sides, it's about dying on the piss-soaked battlegrounds together. So yeah, even the nuclear threat isn't enough to stop people from starting wars, according to them everyone will die together anyways, so it may as well be with a supernova hydrogen explosion.

But it would take a lot of clout and global anihilation alliances for that to happen, one country with nuclear weapons may strive to reign and conquer the loser nation, gather the riches of the conflict aftermath and share the zeitgeist of another won bloodshed, none of which are possible without a ground to stand. So unless it really becomes a global issue, nah, it's just fear-mongering. Tauri, the worshippers of togetherness, also have terror as baseline value; when there was no armed war in 1960s, Time magazine said peace "was spreading globally", like a disease. So when they can't have war, they make people work on ther fighting instinct.

If anyone wants to see how stupid, vile and and depraved our elites are just look whats this people are doing. They cry about climate change, they took your rights away with covid, but they are pushing China and Russia towards ww3.

Russia could have all of Europe for all I care. What does the US get out of NATO? We waste our effort and money protecting some ungrateful fucks. At least Trump had the right idea regarding conflicts in Europe

World war would be our opportunity to build Inceldia :feelsjuice::feelsjuice:

Collapse coomers fr need to shut the fuck up

Nothing big may happen, but then again, you can never be 100% sure though...

Nothing big may happen, but then again, you can never be 100% sure though...
Yeah, US and Russia are bickering in the last 70 years, they wouldnt start a war because it would cost them too much, its better to sponsor smaller countries to fight.