Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] On Suicide, Evolution and the Relation between Poverty and Inceldom

Gyros_Pretcel

Gyros_Pretcel

19th c. Church of Hamlossus high priest contender
★★★★★
Suicide is the easy way out and basically a tool to perpetuate oppression the status quo counts and relies on. Deliberate torture to stop victims from organizing for their rights through killing them under plausable deniability. (Fuck virtue signalers) The best tool against both the system amd depression is to build and join rl networks imo. Every suicide victim is a war casuality. Suicide may be the most logical conclusion, but fighting is the second most. So why not both and I not even talking necessarily anout er here.
Every resource how abstract it may be translates to money and time. Ressouces in form of wealth and genes to ensure the ultimate goal to reproduce. Hyenas driven by a hunger that knows no limit and grew beyond any logic slowly torching the earth and the people. The added burden and cost this evolutionary behavior lays onto the species is maladapted to modern systems of extreme scaleability. There was no to much, when these drives formed in the steppes. This is not totally unlike the negative outcomes of sexual selection we and other animals have to face, which regularly lead to self extinction or a slow decline through slow genetic maladaption through overexpression of certain traits in the past. To big horns?, To much greed?, Hypergamy?; there is no difference. Follow the money and get your answers, why we have to suffer. I don't say poor people are of higher virtue, but noone deserves to suffer. It doesn't benefit us, it doesn't benefit the system and it doesn't benefit them in the grand scheme ot things. The chad class and the owning class are one and the same problem and higjly intermingled. It's not called the rich and beautiful for nothing.

It is time the unfortunate of all types and countries unite. Be careful about people denying these connections. They maybe partly invested (but wrongly so) in the status quo and not on the same level as us. But even to those, a system not based in short sighted greed has so much more to offer. Once we free the ruling class from their hedonistic burden we can finance actual progress through the directed combination of effort and resources instead of financing the next tictoc or tinder bootleg for primitive exploit with no actial value.

Also you should unironically work and do your best, not for the system, but what lies potentially beyond. Maybe it will be/is all for nothing, who knows. But if nothing matters you might as well have tried. Remember the priviliged count on you being a failure. I'd rather go under knowing I didn't give them that pleasure to just step into my grave without resistance. :feelsEhh:

Last edited: