Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious On racepill

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

NT > EVERYTHING DEATH TO NT PILL DENIERS
★★★★★
Most races date within their own. Anything else said is cope tbh irl most races date within their own if youve actually been in an area with multiple races. EXCEPT NOODLES

Noodles 100% date outside their own. The most common interracial couple I see is legit white and noodle. Anybody who lives around in a white/noodle area knows this.

Like istg I keep seeing these Hapas with their parents being a Norwood reaper cel with some pancake faced noodle.

women love niggers

What’s with this negro centric cope. Most blacks date within their own or obese white women. Outside of Slavic countries this isn’t the case
JBW copers on suicide watch

What’s with this negro centric cope. Most blacks date within their own or obese white women. Outside of Slavic countries this isn’t the case
they are stealing our mayo's

Cope. Nigger interbreeding is popular now.

I know these stats bruh. I don’t deny irl blacks tend to have low inceldom rates but the JBB cope is legit useless.

They’re dating their own women for the most part and they’re a much smaller portion of the population.

Plus most of them legit just rape maxx anyways like curries JFL

Damn wtf this forum really turned fully bbc propaganda . :feelskek: :feelskek: Hahahahah wtf I remember when JBB was seen as cope on this forum.

Because black/hispanic men would fuck anything. I've seen thin black and hispanic men with 300 lbs women.

I heard 2 morbidly obese Mexican American women complain that guys would hit on them at Walmart. They are probably some of the fattest and ugliest ppl on planet earth. I assume most of those men who they are referring to are hispanic men.

I was talking to a Mexican American barber, and he told me that men would come to his barber shop just to get hair cuts from women. I asked him "aren't most female barbers obese?" (he's a cool guy so we can talk like this) and he told me yes, but the men did not care even if they were 500+ lbs, they just wanted to talk to women. I assume these simp men who loved to get hairciuts from obese females were Mexican Americans.

Asian and white (esp educated white males) usually have moderate standards, which is why many are incel despite being the most sought after on average.
I think thats why black/hispanic American women are the fattest group of ppl on planet earth. Their men tolerate it. They would fuck any human with a vagina.

Last edited:
I know these stats bruh. I don’t deny irl blacks tend to have low inceldom rates but the JBB cope is legit useless.

They’re dating their own women for the most part and they’re a much smaller portion of the population.

Plus most of them legit just rape maxx anyways like curries JFL
Bullshit, I've been seeing the jbniggerpill even at my job with the foids I like wanting bbccels :feelsree:

Damn wtf this forum really turned fully bbc propaganda . :feelskek: :feelskek: Hahahahah wtf I remember when JBB was seen as cope on this forum.
Life proved us wrong to deny it :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: