Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill On NEETs

• Thread starter Deleted member 41364
  • Start date
Deleted member 41364

Deleted member 41364

Banned
-
IT and others who believe in be "Le Productive Members of Society" always complain about having to work and wish they didn't have to work so much i.e. being NEETs, yet they call NEETs lazy and other shit. It is true, NEETs are lazy, but so is everyone else. By admitting you don't want to work, admits that you are lazy. You are no better than the NEETs. Yet the wageslaves act like they are morally above NEETs even though one is actively enjoying the lifestyle that both want. My conclusion= wageslaves are jealous. And what do we hear from IT faggots: Don't be jealous, others have it worse than you.

Last edited:
Yeah I’m a NEET but I’m looking to change things. They’re coping hard by calling NEETs lazy. I have 16 waking hours to do as I wish, and most of that time is allocated toward hobbymaxxing. If not wageslaving 8+ hours a day means you’re lazy then I’ll gladly be considered that. NEETing beats the alternative :smonk: but soon it has to come to an end.

I’m NEETmaxxed and will NEVER work a day in my life:feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww:

Comfy here with my snacks bitch
NEETmaxxed up to the tits bitch
Got my NEETbuxx and my piss jugs
Got you seething IT cucks

No wagie no cagie all day you ragie
Call me lazy, I am NEET
You are lame I am 1337

Hikkikomori I have incel rage
Normie cuck go back to your wage cage
FUCK YOU NORMIES

Imma take your life imma rape your wife imma get my snacks im coping
YOU
ARE
JUST
COPING

NIGGERS

NORMIES GOT BTFO
NORMIES GOT BTFO
NORMIES GOT BTFO
NORMIES GOT BTFO

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
FUCK YOU NORMIES GO PAY MY NEETBUXX YOU CUCKS:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

:society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society:
Very interesting...

IT and others who believe in be "Le Productive Members of Society" always complain about having to work and wish they didn't have to work so much i.e. being NEETs, yet they call NEETs lazy and other shit. It is true, NEETs are lazy, but so is everyone else. By admitting you don't want to work, admits that you are lazy. You are no better than the NEETs. Yet the wageslaves act like they are morally above NEETs even though one is actively enjoying the lifestyle that both want. My conclusion= wageslaves are jealous. And what do we hear from IT faggots: Don't be jealous, others have it worse than you.

Store clerks, relatives, strangers, always bullied me:

Re: i still think about my first crush from the 8th grade
AgnosticAnon
Png

#181473567Sunday, January 10, 2016 9:42 PM CST
Yes it is. When I was a fourteen year-old individual, I regularly fantasized about a beautiful, intelligent Caucasian adolescent girl with brown-hair and blue-eyes that I saw at a grocery-store. It has been six years now, and I continue to have daily fantasies about this beautiful woman.

Why Are Neuro-Typical Individual So Strange?
ParadigmaticAnon
Png

#182591968Thursday, January 28, 2016 8:47 PM CST
Hello, I am a neuro-atypical adult individual of age twenty-two that occasionally attempts to suppress my evident cognitive issues by purchasing crucial objects from nearby market stores. Well, I am frequently patronized by neuro-typical individuals that constantly construct idiotic, implicit statements. I have attempted to ignore the redundant aggression I have received, yet I am becoming very upset at the mere thought of this rather confusing behavior. Strangely enough, many of those said neuro-typical individuals claim that they insulted me after I receive obvious compliments from them. Why is this occurring? Why do neuro-typical individuals continue to behave in such an odd and narcissistic manner? This is very frustrating.

Neet is the way to go, but by neet i mean not the need to work. But you need to actively do stuff, if not you'll go fucking nuts in no time.

ABOVE5s WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND THIS!

I would have no problem having a job, if my headaches stopped and I wasn't so ugly. I know when I'm not welcome and when I'm not liked, so being around normies is mentally extremely taxing because I can tell that they resent me. Especially the women. Women have this visceral hatred of ugly men and they can't even hide it. If a guy doesn't like me, usually they don't make grimacing faces at me. They just ignore me and there's this basic respect. Women go out of their way to show that they hate you. I have absolutely zero reason to have a job just to be around people who hate my existence and who wish I was dead. ALL WOMEN ARE LIKE THIS. ALL WOMEN WANT UGLY MEN TO DIE.