Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel On my first nightwalk in years

• Thread starter Deleted member 29230
  • Start date
Deleted member 29230

Deleted member 29230

Self-banned
-
Feels good to be able to neet again and go for a nightwalk tbh no music just enjoying the night sky

based, i have nightwalked for years still do it 3-4 times a week.

I am gonna licensemaxx and night drive soon, it takes 6-8 fking weeks just to get my address changed on my provisonal/learners license tho jfl since it's outdated

I love going out on rainy days in summer

Just did one myself. Beautiful late summer night and starry sky.

The best night walks are when there's minimal to no clouds and the moon at or near new phase to see the stars. I do them often in my local park.

I am gonna licensemaxx and night drive soon

I kind of do this too. When I go up a mountain late in the afternoon (less people) for the sunset (again, minimal/no clouds) and then I get to have a night drive back home. No traffic, clearer view of the stars (rural roads), just me and my music is pure bliss.:feelsautistic::feelsmusic::feelsokman:

based, i have nightwalked for years still do it 3-4 times a week.

I am gonna licensemaxx and night drive soon, it takes 6-8 fking weeks just to get my address changed on my provisonal/learners license tho jfl since it's outdated
Nightdriving is very relaxing tbh, especially out in the countryside. Almost no cars, quiet, and it’s beautiful seeing country houses lit up in yellow and orange lights reflected against the darkness

I can tell you for sure the moon is at a half phase, whether waning or gibbous I can't tell you. I reckon Jupiter was also up there in the south sky.

I dont do either anymore because when I used to drive nights i used to get followed and pulled by police and when I walk nights I get harassed and started on by niggers and pakis, its not worth it

I dont do either anymore because when I used to drive nights i used to get followed and pulled by police and when I walk nights I get harassed and started on by niggers and pakis, its not worth it
paki's tryna keep a curry down :feelsUgh:

paki's tryna keep a curry down :feelsUgh:
in this shithole its expected that the street dogs will try to assert their dominance over you, its why i carry a knife at night, because there will be nothing better or funnier than killing some cunt who thinks he is the alpha big dog

well... here where I live thats asking for serious trouble.

There are violent armed robberies in broad daylight. If I defend myself and put a couple of holes through the perp or perps, I will go to jail.

Too wild outside for me to walk out at night safely where I live or I might end up getting shot.