Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL On my Facebook, my "People you may know" should be "Incel's you may know."

• Thread starter Deleted member 301
  • Start date
Deleted member 301

Deleted member 301

"The Pessimist Was Right All Along"
-
Literally, about 80% of suggested "People you may know" on my Facebook is mainly these guy's (actual screenshots from my "suggested friends"), all having the telltale sign of a profile picure of them on their own or a selfie. All extremely unnattractive men. I know a few of these guy's, and I know that they have been single forever.

2020 02 05 145158
2020 02 05 145114
2020 02 05 144955
2020 02 05 144920
2020 02 05 144817
2020 02 05 144610
20190522 061854
20190522 062016

There's is about 200 at least of these kind of characters on my Facebook, and most of them mog me to oblivion. I've seen at least 4 of these guy's I posted here in pubs trying to talk to the very few women who used to come to the local pub in my village, and thinking they had a chance with them, buying them drinks and being the "dancing monkey", only for things to constantly end in humiliation and rejection. Needless to say, they are all still Bluepilled and single.

If they mog you you're a truecel. The only "ok" ones are blak and adam. And even those guys are incel.

Steven's smile mogs me to the death.

Imagine him but with wide bones, little overweitght, dark circles under eyes and lighter/ yellowish tone of curry region. That would be me.

2020-02-05-14-46-10-png.197882

I've seen at least 4 of these guy's I posted here in pubs trying to talk to the very few women who used to come to the local pub in my village, and thinking they had a chance with them, buying them drinks and being the "dancing monkey", only for things to constantly end in humiliation and rejection. Needless to say, they are all still Bluepilled and single.

Just realised this should be in Offtopic, perhaps a mod @knajjd can move it? Cheers.

I only mog one of them.

The rest mog me.

I see my debil former "best friend" in my fb. Yes, I know him, and wish I wouldn't

Every one of them mogs me

Paul gets all the coochie 'cause he is holding frame
Raymond is probably double my age and mogs me to infinity and beyond... it's fucking over

I see my debil former "best friend" in my fb
what's the story with your debil friend? Why did you guys fight, in the first place?

Paul gets all the coochie 'cause he is holding frame
Raymond is probably double my age and mogs me to infinity and beyond... it's fucking over

what's the story with your debil friend? Why did you guys fight, in the first place?
He called me ugly and wanted me to stop chasing cute young girls, and instead go after ugly walhitter roasties and betabuxx

He called me ugly and wanted me to stop chasing cute young girls, and instead go after ugly walhitter roasties and betabuxx
can't blame you for being mad at him
he is debil and a cuck

Incel shouldn't be using cuckbook.

:feelskek: Lol. He works in Tesco's, I've seen him in there a few times and I often wanna say "Hey, do you know you look just like a walking Meme?" I might have to do it one day. He's also a Manlet, I'm 5 foot 4 and he's virtually my height I would say.
Lmao do it! Low inhin af

Your threads are depressing. lmao

The only one who looks half-decent is that oldcel, he might of been a normie in his youth. I'm not saying he has a chance to score though.

I keep getting recommendation for what I suspect are bot accounts. There's just a picture of a stacy with almost no activity

Not sure why they would want to make a bot account on facebook though

You should invite them all on here

You should invite them all on here
They are all too Bluepilled and still hang on to hope tbh. Apart from Paul, he's an incredibily Richcel and is happy making his own booze on his farm and having parties with fellow CelBro's. He said years ago to me at one of his get togethers that the only woman he trusts is his mother because she's not after anything, and he looks at his younger brother as an example of why to stay single as he is a twice divorce-raped alcoholiccel mental breakdowncel due to women.

I keep getting recommendation for what I suspect are bot accounts. There's just a picture of a stacy with almost no activity

Not sure why they would want to make a bot account on facebook though
If you add it then it probably hacks your account, just a guess?