Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment On my 6 hour trip to this tourist place this labor day weekend, this was the racial composition of interracial couples I counted

Conclusion?

• JBW

• Noodlewhores are more racist than Hitler (literally)

• I'm gonna coom

• JakERfuel

Results are only viewable after voting.
Uglychincel

Uglychincel

outnumbered KHHV minority of sexhavers.co
★★★★★
149d 22h 25m
19 white male / noodlewhore couples
4 white male / currywhore couples
3 Indian male / mayowhore couples
3 Asian male / mayowhore couples
2 black male / mayowhore couples
1 white male / negress couple
1 black male / noodlewhore couple
1 black male / currywhore couple
1 Indian male / noodlewhore couple

Of the white men / asian women couples, maybe 3 of the males were actually good looking, rest were not at all. 8 of them were norwooding intensely and had beer guts, and 2 of them were literally wearing Marvel shirts :soy: :blackpill:

Of the curry male / white women couples, the one curry was average, and two were certified gigachadpreets, and the girls were pretty low tier Beckies. Those two chadpreets had to settle way below their looksmatch. :blackpill:

Of the rice male / white women couples, one was a 6'4" beanstalk with pretty bad recessed chin (JBT is everything), and the other two were gigachangs, at least 6'0" tall. Again, only with Beckies :blackpill:

The rest were pretty average. I'm was extremely surprised at the curry male / noodlewhore and black male/ noodlewhore couple, it was like seeing a meteor in the sky in its rarity. Black men / white women couples are overstated on this forum. I only saw two today. I guess it's only common if you live in the hillbilly Southern states in the US where like 50% of the people are black.

Abominationcel

Abominationcel

TAKE THE VAXX GOY
★★★★
19d 9h 38m
water is wet

Pixycel

Pixycel

Fiat justitia ruat caelum
★★★★★
124d 2h 5m
Uglychincel said:
I guess it's only common if you live in the hillbilly Southern states in the US where like 50% of the people are black.
from what I can tell it's not common here either.

kanyepilled

kanyepilled

Pažarskis
★★
65d 15h 16m
when i was out in chicago i noticed a similar composition

PPEcel

PPEcel

RIP Saint Brian Laundrie (1997-2021)
★★★★★
173d 5h 3m
J

jetblack cel

robloxmaxxer
-
8h 19m
Uglychincel said:

Of the white men / asian women couples, maybe 3 of the males were actually good looking, rest were not at all. 8 of them were norwooding intensely and had beer guts, and 2 of them were literally wearing Marvel shirts :soy: :blackpill:

Of the curry male / white women couples, the one curry was average, and two were certified gigachadpreets, and the girls were pretty low tier Beckies. Those two chadpreets had to settle way below their looksmatch. :blackpill:

Of the rice male / white women couples, one was a 6'4" beanstalk with pretty bad recessed chin (JBT is everything), and the other two were gigachangs, at least 6'0" tall. Again, only with Beckies :blackpill:

The rest were pretty average. I'm was extremely surprised at the curry male / noodlewhore and black male/ noodlewhore couple, it was like seeing a meteor in the sky in its rarity. Black men / white women couples are overstated on this forum. I only saw two today. I guess it's only common if you live in the hillbilly Southern states in the US where like 50% of the people are black.
Low sample size coper

D

Deleted member 27768

And we'll die, waiting for a new day.
-
57d 17h 54m
Uglychincel said:

Jbw water is wet

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8