Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill On morality as an incel

Gokubro

Gokubro

Admiral
★★★★★
After much thought I have concluded that you almost CANNOT do amoral things as an incel.
1) If you do anything bad to foids - no comments, foids are openly genociding incels
2) If you do anything to chads - no comments, chads are (not openly) genociding incels
3) If you kill an incel - you are liberating him and ending his suffering
4) If you do shit like stealing and other lesser crime - again, there is a GENOCIDE against incels in the current day so you are just fighting against it

Though there are some amoral things that you can do:
1) I can't find a justification for hurting animals
2) There is no justification for torturing, bullying incels

Thoughts?

1) If you do anything bad to foids - no comments, foids are openly genociding incels
2) If you do anything to chads - no comments, chads are (not openly) genociding incels
Justifies going ER.

There is no morality for us when no one is moral towards us.
After much thought I have concluded that you almost CANNOT do amoral things as an incel.
4) If you do shit like stealing and other lesser crime - again, there is a GENOCIDE against incels in the current day so you are just fighting against it
True, they don't mind our suffering, we don't have to mind their suffering