Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal On misogynistic women

goydivision

goydivision

jedem das seine
★★★★★
I have been lurking around alt-rite political shitposting groups, and I have noticed something curious. The misogynistic woman.

At first glance, they seem pretty chill - anti-feminism, pro-White, pro-Fascism. Some of them even express fellowship/solidarity to incels. But then, look at their personal lives. Look at their boyfriends (or girlfriends). Note that they all date giga-Chads and giga-Stacies. So they're either homosexuals or regular Chadsexuals.

AWALT. They may be nice to you, they may be friends with you, they may laugh at your jokes, they may hate feminism and whores, but in the end, they're female -- and you can't change female nature. They only fuck Chad and will never fuck you.

Women's love for chad is their most intrinsic characteristic, it comes before all else. It's their defining feature

The alt right ones are far worse than those feminists cunts. At least those feminists cunts virtue signal about acceptance and body positivity for all shit. But those alt right cunts straight up accept that either Chad or nothing. AWALT.

Women's love for chad is their most intrinsic characteristic, it comes before all else. It's their defining feature
Extremely legit. All women are Chadsexual, and yeah that's the perfect way of describing it. Their defining feature. All of them.

I have been lurking around alt-rite political shitposting groups, and I have noticed something curious. The misogynistic woman.

At first glance, they seem pretty chill - anti-feminism, pro-White, pro-Fascism. Some of them even express fellowship/solidarity to incels. But then, look at their personal lives. Look at their boyfriends (or girlfriends). Note that they all date giga-Chads and giga-Stacies. So they're either homosexuals or regular Chadsexuals.

AWALT. They may be nice to you, they may be friends with you, they may laugh at your jokes, they may hate feminism and whores, but in the end, they're female -- and you can't change female nature. They only fuck Chad and will never fuck you.
NEVER EVER FORGET THIS
Always look at what women do and not what they say.

I'll take being treated like a human being over getting shat on

Women cant have any political opinions and how tf is being a fascist a chill thing.

Even foids who are blackpilled can not be our friends - ever.

Sexual selection is a disease, all men should be equipped with a high grade women to bear children for them, this would be the number one policy if I were POTUS

They want you to die for the cause so they can have chad's kids in peace. All political sides use incels as fodder.
Women cant have any political opinions and how tf is being a fascist a chill thing.
We are pretty cool. We acknowledge the incel problem, unlike the left who still likes to sweep our sexual issues under the rug in favor of welfare for single moms, trans-insanity and justice for tyrone.

We are pretty cool. We acknowledge the incel problem, unlike the left who still likes to sweep our sexual issues under the rug in favor of welfare for single moms, trans-insanity and justice for tyrone.
American left is garbage
We need Stalinist-Leninist auth communism

why is pro-fascism chill?