Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion On man's intrinsic need to reproduce and attain female love being the basis for modern civilization as we know it and it's impending end

Rau Le Creuset

Rau Le Creuset

The Cold Cold Abyss
In their pursuit of women, men have not only produced nearly every penny of GDP, but have created nearly every technological innovation in the history of the world.

They’ve built civilizations from the ground up. Cured diseases through amazing medical advances. Laid incredible multi-trillion dollar transportation and communications infrastructures.

And it isn’t even these great, Herculean achievements of man, as much as it is the daily grind billions of men today and in the past went through to attract a wife and support a family.

From waking up in the morning, to going to school, to suffering a commute, to working overtime, to hitting the gym, to majoring in STEM, to going to war, even to the granular level of choosing which shirt to buy or what car to finance, nearly all of a man’s post-pubescent life is directly or indirectly dedicated towards the pursuit of women.

And if there were no women worth pursuing, $90 trillion in global GDP and $360 trillion in wealth would simply disappear overnight. And the army of 50 billion men who’ve existed on this planet would never have produced the $3 quadrillion in total historic GDP that built society.

Without men's attraction and desire for female youth and beauty, humanity would simply not exist.

In the most base overall terms I would conclude that the only purpose of existence is to procreate and continue one's bloodline. However now there is a new ideology around that is further alienating the two sexes from one another and pushing them further apart. And hence the end is near...

That ideology is feminism.

Feminism was the last "gift" that the ussr gave to the U.S. Over the years it has slowly poisoned and corroded the modern American family system and home life which has led to more single mother households than ever before, a higher than ever prevelance of interacial breeding, as well as a large amount of women in their 30's and 40's who are unhappily alone and become the stereotypical crazy cat lady or "cool" wine aunt. Indeed feminism will be one of the main factors that leads to the collapse of western civilization.

Feminism also produced so many land whales that humanity’s end is guaranteed since hardly any man will want to fuck them. Look at these stats :

If current trends are any indicator then the rate of female obesity will only continue to go up.

The advent of social media and tinder as well has caused hypergamy to skyrocket and the amount of non chad men that are forced to be incels will only continue to increase as well. Though social media and hypergamy has certainly accelerated the impending collapse of western civilization, rest assured that Feminism is at the root of it all.

In conclusion,
Feminism is the final nail in humanity’s coffin

Hooray

We are the leading wave being the lowest tier males we got hit first.

I remember years ago I started working 4 days a week instead of 5. I asked for more vacation time instead of more pay which my boss was glad to give me.

People said you won't get ahead working 4 days a week. I said that is true, but I won't get ahead working 5 days a week either.

They are wondering why won't young men take promotions and overtime. Why would they.. us men aren't materialistic. We just need a basic apartment a car a computer some basic utilities, and money for food. Beyond that first off things are insanely expensive like a house that are out of reach. And secondly things we could afford like a more expensive car why would we.

And then they say to attract women.. which is true that is the reason. But women only go for Chads today, so then there is no reason.

I was looking through Tinder today, and even though I'm in my 30s, most of the women near my age up to ten years younger (like 90%) look incredibly hideous. Voceldom also results from the inflated price of these plain faced and often hideous hags well past their peak years of beauty.

In comparison, all women had to do was shut up and reproduce and they can't even do that.

The rise of the (unhealthy) individualism.

It's all me, me, me era (applicable to Chad and women). Getting their daily high from the number of partners they can attract, the 'fun' they have...

In their pursuit of women, men have not only produced nearly every penny of GDP, but have created nearly every technological innovation in the history of the world.

They’ve built civilizations from the ground up. Cured diseases through amazing medical advances. Laid incredible multi-trillion dollar transportation and communications infrastructures.

And it isn’t even these great, Herculean achievements of man, as much as it is the daily grind billions of men today and in the past went through to attract a wife and support a family.

From waking up in the morning, to going to school, to suffering a commute, to working overtime, to hitting the gym, to majoring in STEM, to going to war, even to the granular level of choosing which shirt to buy or what car to finance, nearly all of a man’s post-pubescent life is directly or indirectly dedicated towards the pursuit of women.

And if there were no women worth pursuing, $90 trillion in global GDP and $360 trillion in wealth would simply disappear overnight. And the army of 50 billion men who’ve existed on this planet would never have produced the $3 quadrillion in total historic GDP that built society.

Without men's attraction and desire for female youth and beauty, humanity would simply not exist.

In the most base overall terms I would conclude that the only purpose of existence is to procreate and continue one's bloodline. However now there is a new ideology around that is further alienating the two sexes from one another and pushing them further apart. And hence the end is near...

That ideology is feminism.

Feminism was the last "gift" that the ussr gave to the U.S. Over the years it has slowly poisoned and corroded the modern American family system and home life which has led to more single mother households than ever before, a higher than ever prevelance of interacial breeding, as well as a large amount of women in their 30's and 40's who are unhappily alone and become the stereotypical crazy cat lady or "cool" wine aunt. Indeed feminism will be one of the main factors that leads to the collapse of western civilization.

Feminism also produced so many land whales that humanity’s end is guaranteed since hardly any man will want to fuck them. Look at these stats :

If current trends are any indicator then the rate of female obesity will only continue to go up.

The advent of social media and tinder as well has caused hypergamy to skyrocket and the amount of non chad men that are forced to be incels will only continue to increase as well. Though social media and hypergamy has certainly accelerated the impending collapse of western civilization, rest assured that Feminism is at the root of it all.

In conclusion,
Feminism is the final nail in humanity’s coffin

Hooray
Yes in general I agree, but..

Feminism starting in Russia?....

...Last gift to the U.S. ?

I don't fully understand. Are you including the Western and European "Enlightenment" events and it leading to feminism outside of the aristocracy? Like how we see it today in America as a 3rd or 4th wave?

all the great monuments , the beautiful musical composition., the splendid arts were made to impress foids. the foids who were virgins and waiting for a man to marry them, unlike foids of today who monkey branch to the next chad and plays games with men and wastes their money and time.

Rau le cruset is based

Couldnt agree more OP.

The rise of the (unhealthy) individualism.

It's all me, me, me era (applicable to Chad and women). Getting their daily high from the number of partners they can attract, the 'fun' they have...
You can't "divide and conquer" smaller than that!

"Every man for himself!"

When everyone (should) know, that cooperation is what builds civilization.

You can't "divide and conquer" smaller than that!

"Every man for himself!"

When everyone (should) know, that cooperation is what builds civilization.

The modern world is built and thriving on 'yes! you got infinite choices, keep choosing, keep winning as you(Alphas & women) do the pointless 'one mate for the weekend' life which is going nowhere, keep consuming...

There's endless supply of distractions and just when you assume you have seen the worst of it all, the degenerating human mind cooks up something new and that becomes the fad. Even if they come to know of the hard work of the worker ant in maintaining the civilization with no reward in sight, they just brush it off.

Thus my hope on accelerationism. Bring it all down and those of us who manage to survive can rebuild it. If it isn't happening in our (active) life years, hedonism and when the brain is fried from anhedonia, take a bullet. That's my strategy.

The modern world is built and thriving on 'yes! you got infinite choices, keep choosing, keep winning as you(Alphas & women) do the pointless 'one mate for the weekend' life which is going nowhere, keep consuming...

There's endless supply of distractions and just when you assume you have seen the worst of it all, the degenerating human mind cooks up something new and that becomes the fad. Even if they come to know of the hard work of the worker ant in maintaining the civilization with no reward in sight, they just brush it off.

Thus my hope on accelerationism. Bring it all down and those of us who manage to survive can rebuild it. If it isn't happening in our (active) life years, hedonism and when the brain is fried from anhedonia, take a bullet. That's my strategy.
Acceleration has it's benefits.

The main one, I think, is the return to community cooperation.

But [email protected] it's unlikely.

Heads for Shiva...

Jewish money backed tyrannical technocratic communism will manufacture your all future slave don't worry. They throw money on all the startups that work to bring one world government and the enslavement of humanity to make them slaves to Jews.

Last edited:
Now combine artificial intelligence and automation with unlimited hypergamous feminism to see where it is all going. :feelsjuice::blackpill::yes: