Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

On "just go out and meet people"

UnwantedVirgin

UnwantedVirgin

Autism is a death sentence for ugly men
★★★★★
How often do normies "go out and meet people"? How many times a week? Apart from work my cousins and sister all lead very boring lives and rarely go out to places, many just sit around watching stuff on tv and on their phones yet they still managed to partner up with little effort. One foid cousin is a welfare queen with her boyfriend and only leaves her council house to buy food.

that's assuming anyone would want to interact with me

There's a club if you'd like to go
You could meet somebody who really loves you
So you go and you stand on your own
And you leave on your own
And you go home and you cry
And you want to die

Its basically like, go the fuck outside, touch grass, meet people. Like BITCH I did all that shit nigga where the fuck else am I supposed to go?

And you want to die

And you want to die
That's why I stopped going to bars and clubs.
Its basically like, go the fuck outside, touch grass, meet people. Like BITCH I did all that shit nigga where the fuck else am I supposed to go?
Nobody wants an ugly guy loitering around and bothering them, no group wants to let him join them.
People are like oh just go meet people with similar hobbies and it's like I literally do ans I go out of my way to meet people and still no luck
Meanwhile an attractive guy or any foid joins these groups and are showered in praise and admiration.