Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL On gigachadfish tinder, told Stacy she has flat ass and she unmatched me

black_depresso

black_depresso

You won't change reality, friend
-
She said “lmaooo fuck outta here nitpicking asshole” and unmatched, despite her being 9/10 and my profile being Jorge Del Rio Romero

It looks like Jorge Del Rio Romero can’t get away with blatant insults? Lol

I’m satisfied I hurt that cunt’s ego ahaha I bet she is going to be much more aware and insecure about her flat ass

If shes reading this, fuck yourself you entitled, bratty cunt. Your ass is disgusting like a 60 year old woman and sagging, and you’re 22.

Good work. Hopefully that comment eats away at her until she drops 5-10K on ass injections.

He probably just wasn't hot enough for her.

Good work. Hopefully that comment eats away at her until she drops 5-10K on ass injections.
dont worry she will

she will make a pateron for cucks and get donations enough to get ass injection

lmao way to sperg out you fucking faggot hahaha

He probably just wasn't hot enough for her.
There is literally no one on the planet more attractive than Jorge Del Rio Romero, except maybe Simon Nessman

Meanwhile, after this interaction, she went to respond to her hundreds of other Chad matches and forgot completely about your insult, and was later fucked by a top tier man despite her “flat ass”

JFL at thinking this thot got BTFO’d in any way.

It was that particular whore. One time I used my Chad profile to tell a slut, "come here now and suck my dick you stupid cunt lol" and her response was "lmaoo you're too much boy what's up tonight btw?"

Women can insult us but we aren't allowed to insult them

Meanwhile, after this interaction, she went to respond to her hundreds of other Chad matches and forgot completely about your insult, and was later fucked by a top tier man despite her “flat ass”

JFL at thinking this thot got BTFO’d in any way.
they have too many options tbh

She said “lmaooo fuck outta here nitpicking asshole” and unmatched, despite her being 9/10 and my profile being Jorge Del Rio Romero

It looks like Jorge Del Rio Romero can’t get away with blatant insults? Lol

I’m satisfied I hurt that cunt’s ego ahaha I bet she is going to be much more aware and insecure about her flat ass

If shes reading this, fuck yourself you entitled, bratty cunt. Your ass is disgusting like a 60 year old woman and sagging, and you’re 22.
just be more handsome than the most handsome man on the planet earth brah

Don’t worry another chad will fuck her “flat” ass

just be more handsome than the most handsome man on the planet earth brah
Don’t you agree though? Have you seen a guy more gigachad looking than Jorge?
2C502743 A250 41B9 A344 9973D58C87FC

The guy is high IQ as well, studying aerospace engineering at Madrid University. He has done biography site I looked at a while ago

Don’t you agree though? Have you seen a guy more gigachad looking than Jorge?
View attachment 144008

The guy is high IQ as well, studying aerospace engineering at Madrid University. He has done biography site I looked at a while ago
long face, lack of muh hunter eyes, needs more face definition

long face, lack of muh hunter eyes, needs more face definition
Are you kidding? He is the pinnacle of hunter eyes, and perfect facial bones
3F614B6C D5E3 427C B246 82C5F4C75EC7

Do not tell women about their flaws no matter how attractive you are.

Do not tell women about their flaws no matter how attractive you are.
The fuck i wont, I’ll tell every damn woman I see exactly what’s wrong with her disgusting body! :feelskek: On tinder that is. I’m respectful irl

What's up with the Chad worship on this thread :feelsbaton:

There is literally no one on the planet more attractive than Jorge Del Rio Romero, except maybe Simon Nessman
The most good looking man on the planet, just isn't enough for modern day foids tbh.

These entitled bitches think they're the hot shit, getting plenty of praise and validation all the time, they need to be smacked with some reality.

Yet she prob laughs at other guys on tinder

You sound like the triggered one bro

These entitled bitches think they're the hot shit, getting plenty of praise and validation all the time, they need to be smacked with some reality.

It was that particular whore. One time I used my Chad profile to tell a slut, "come here now and suck my dick you stupid cunt lol" and her response was "lmaoo you're too much boy what's up tonight btw?"
:feelskek: :feelskek:
Are you kidding? He is the pinnacle of hunter eyes, and perfect facial bones View attachment 144010
You didnt put this one up on the profile though right? Looks too professional..it aint believable
Plus hes too chad tbh its just too suspicious, use a less gl chad...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back