Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill On existence

Incline

Incline

Truecel on Fakecels.Is - On a mission to SEAmaxx
★★★★★
Isn't it weird that we have been dead for billions of years and suddenly we are thrust into this experience that we call life. For what? To live 50 years then go die and be nothing for the rest of eternity?

Something doesn't add up here. How do atheists explain this? For a long time I considered myself an atheist. I mean, by pure definition of it an atheist means to not believe in God which is true for me. But recently atheist has become more of a 'disbelieve anything even remotely religious or pseudo-scientific'. Basically modern atheists only believe in hard science. But hard science will not explain the world as we know it for a long time maybe never.

How do people explain to themselves this phenomena to themselves? Why do you exist if there is no higher power? Why simply not exist. There must be some force driving your existence since you were dead for billions of years and suddenly you are alive just to live a short and insignificant life in the cosmic scale then die and stay dead for the rest of eternity.

I have my own answers to this questions, but I wonder what any of you think?

you were dead for billions of years
To be dead you would have to have been alive previously.
The truth is that there is a limited amount of human souls which get recycled constantly and indefinitely. That's why there are so many n1gger cattle retards. We have become too overpopulated and have run out of souls.

Unmoved mover moment

I genuinely believe it is a random chain of events. Like a bush fire. The environment gets dry and lightning strikes. A small fire is ignited, it burns for a bit, and then it goes out. We're just a small bushfire that occurred because the conditions became right and slowly smoldered until became a flame. When we go out, we go out and leave the scars we dug behind us. New growth occurs and you might never tell we happened at all.

Isn't it weird that we have been dead for billions of years and suddenly we are thrust into this experience that we call life. For what? To live 50 years then go die and be nothing for the rest of eternity?

Something doesn't add up here. How do atheists explain this? For a long time I considered myself an atheist. I mean, by pure definition of it an atheist means to not believe in God which is true for me. But recently atheist has become more of a 'disbelieve anything even remotely religious or pseudo-scientific'. Basically modern atheists only believe in hard science. But hard science will not explain the world as we know it for a long time maybe never.

View attachment 622756

How do people explain to themselves this phenomena to themselves? Why do you exist if there is no higher power? Why simply not exist. There must be some force driving your existence since you were dead for billions of years and suddenly you are alive just to live a short and insignificant life in the cosmic scale then die and stay dead for the rest of eternity.

I have my own answers to this questions, but I wonder what any of you think?
We got (un)lucky

atheism is retardation. muh ''the universe started with gases'' who put the gasses there, nigga