Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting on disrespectful friends/acquaintances

T

Tenshi

Banned
-
This is something that happen quite often with me, but usually with people ain't not very familiar with, like colleagues and classmates. Recently I have been noticing this among close friends as well.

Do you guys never feel like you're being belittled among a group of friends? Like you're not being respected? Of course it's usually a very subtly thing, let me illustrate. Today I went to a walk with this group of old friends from HS and everything was nice, we're teasing each other but I felt like when I was the only one being teased, they'd seem to spend more time mocking me, like it was funnier when I was being mocked, you know?

That's not the only thing, for an instance these days I have been working on my posture, so during this walk I was actually in a corrected posture, looking foward and not downwards and my chest out, I wasn't being autistic or anything, just a normal posture, so this simply thing was enough for them to point out at me and lightly tease me on this. It's the kind of thing that wouldn't be funny pointing out on anyone else, but when I was the only one doing it was funny.

I also barely made fun of them, most of the time I simply wanted to talk about some actual thing but they seemed to feel this necessity to tease me constantly. Other friends in the circle that I'm closer to started to act this way as well when in other situations they'd be respectful.

I remember once when I had this presentation at college and I was kinda nervous, so at the beginning I misspoked and said "good evening" instead of "good day", quickly correct myself, not a biggie. But then the whole class burst in laughs.

Of course there are many other examples of these subtles signs of disrespect I get from people, this is one of the reasons that I find social interactions extremely annoying most of the times. You know, sometimes I get these vibes that these people like hanging with me for the only sake of feeling better about themselves. But not only in a positive way, more like "I know I suck but look at this guy, I don't feel like such a loser when he's around"..

tldr: you don't have to read if you don't want to but I can't summarize this

inkwell bad and any action inkwell does is funny because his face bad

1 reply pill :feelsrope:
Obligatory catgirl to boost morale
Cat girl animal ears sleepy stuffed toy tail anime

This is something that happen quite often with me, but usually with people ain't not very familiar with, like colleagues and classmates. Recently I have been noticing this among close friends as well.

Do you guys never feel like you're being belittled among a group of friends? Like you're not being respected? Of course it's usually a very subtly thing, let me illustrate. Today I went to a walk with this group of old friends from HS and everything was nice, we're teasing each other but I felt like when I was the only one being teased, they'd seem to spend more time mocking me, like it was funnier when I was being mocked, you know?

That's not the only thing, for an instance these days I have been working on my posture, so during this walk I was actually in a corrected posture, looking foward and not downwards and my chest out, I wasn't being autistic or anything, just a normal posture, so this simply thing was enough for them to point out at me and lightly tease me on this. It's the kind of thing that wouldn't be funny pointing out on anyone else, but when I was the only one doing it was funny.

I also barely made fun of them, most of the time I simply wanted to talk about some actual thing but they seemed to feel this necessity to tease me constantly. Other friends in the circle that I'm closer to started to act this way as well when in other situations they'd be respectful.

I remember once when I had this presentation at college and I was kinda nervous, so at the beginning I misspoked and said "good evening" instead of "good day", quickly correct myself, not a biggie. But then the whole class burst in laughs.

Of course there are many other examples of these subtles signs of disrespect I get from people, this is one of the reasons that I find social interactions extremely annoying most of the times. You know, sometimes I get these vibes that these people like hanging with me for the only sake of feeling better about themselves. But not only in a positive way, more like "I know I suck but look at this guy, I don't feel like such a loser when he's around"..

I can relate to all of this. Most of all the people laughing when you misspoke and the posture thing.

tbh it seems like they might get tired of you at some point and stop hanging out if you can't give them more laughs. So when that happens you don't have to associate with them again.

Do you notice how most characters in movies who are always the butt of the joke are always ugly/weird/funny looking? that's basically you (and us) but in real life.

People who shit on you are not friends or acquaintances and should be cut off

yeah this is normal.As an incel you can become "friends" with normies but as most of your being is a joke to them they won't be thinking twice about ridiculing you.Most of us here have experienced that to a degree or two.You must understand that normies are normies and they only value strength,money,status,skills,height etc etc.Normies are much lower in value in comparison to foids, so they have an easier time accepting people of "low" quality but since normies only love that which is beastly they will attempt to ridicule whatever they dislike if they have the chance.

just stay the fuck away from normies for they will throw you under the bus under less then a second

not alone. Anytime I screw up on a presentation in school, everyone laughs like I'm the circus jester. Or the one time I got mocked when trying to read off something is just as purely irritating. There was this one time a filipino poser in school was seated next to me, because we have a planned seating order, where certain chairs were to be seated by whoever was assigned to that (literally was stupid, as it meant you couldn't sit anywhere you like), and the idiot was constantly annoying me to the point, I had to break down and cry but trying to not have my tears be known, though the niggerfaggot stopped after he saw it. He still does annoy me anyway by constantly testing me on questions and such, which whenever I get one wrong makes me look bad.

It's always been like this for me everytime, I hang around in a group of people that I would like to hang around with. I'm always looked at with disgust and humiliation, that I pretty much had to just not care about it anymore and take it. At least I got to go home and play vidya or go on the internet. They always try to look cool infront of others and use me like some sort of joke machine, where they can constantly piss me off and boost their social status by tenfold, because I've witnessed this myself happen mulitple times, even from the start of reception.

Tbh my life is pretty much sadistic and horrific for anyone to watch. I don't know how many times I must have gone through the same chain of events. Also it's not filipino's in specific but every single race, even the one I was born into, that have all pissed me off. I'd rather be some Oni demon and kill all normals, than just wither away in this stupid mortal body.

I hard aggro any normie that tries to talk shit, they usually shut up after that
ngl this thread triggered some memories though :feelscry:

Last edited:
inkwell bad and any action inkwell does is funny because his face bad
clown world :feelsclown:

1 reply pill :feelsrope:
Obligatory catgirl to boost morale
cat-girl-animal-ears-sleepy-stuffed-toy-tail-anime.jpeg
thanks boyo, the 1 reply pill is just too brutal

I can relate to all of this. Most of all the people laughing when you misspoke and the posture thing.

tbh it seems like they might get tired of you at some point and stop hanging out if you can't give them more laughs. So when that happens you don't have to associate with them again.
A few months ago I'd be worried about them stop hanging with me but now idgaf, if they do I'll be fine.

Do you notice how most characters in movies who are always the butt of the joke are always ugly/weird/funny looking? that's basically you (and us) but in real life.
true shit bro, the blackpill is everywhere

People who shit on you are not friends or acquaintances and should be cut off
Man if this keep happening I have no choice but cut them off for sure, no time for suckers

yeah this is normal.As an incel you can become "friends" with normies but as most of your being is a joke to them they won't be thinking twice about ridiculing you.Most of us here have experienced that to a degree or two.You must understand that normies are normies and they only value strength,money,status,skills,height etc etc.Normies are much lower in value in comparison to foids, so they have an easier time accepting people of "low" quality but since normies only love that which is beastly they will attempt to ridicule whatever they dislike if they have the chance.

just stay the fuck away from normies for they will throw you under the bus under less then a second
ikr these guys sucks

another common thing is that whenever women come in these kind of guys start to act like fucking buffoons to impress their "kweens" and this often involves mocking the non-NT ugly guy.

Tbh my life is pretty much sadistic and horrific for anyone to watch. I don't know how many times I must have gone through the same chain of events. Also it's not filipino's in specific but every single race, even the one I was born into, that have all pissed me off. I'd rather be some Oni demon and kill all normals, than just wither away in this stupid mortal body.
You just described my first year at college, I feel you man. Maybe we should have stand up from the beginning, I still remember when this retarded normie I'd hang on college said that he got scared when he first made a joke about me thinking I'd go nuts but as you'd expected I didn't. Shouldn't have took any shit from these people.

I hard aggro any normie that tries to talk shit, they usually shut up after that
ngl this thread triggered some memories though :feelscry:
mirin low inhib, based

you gotta do what @ThoughtfulCel said and drop those fucks my nigga :feelsUgh:

It used to happen to me but I started to cut these kinds of people out of my life. They weren't really even my "friends", they hated being around me

This is something I have noticed as well. I usually cut these people out of my life as they aren’t real friends. As @ThoughtfulCel said you should cut ties with them